PDA

View Full Version : I gained reputation 1 with my hero now i cant

SplugeKing
02-20-2017, 01:37 AM
Put my emblem on his chest and back our an emblem any where else it just white outs everything. What the hell, is that just for the warlord? He looks like the Michelin man

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 01:39 AM
when using outfits, what you see is what you get.

Guessing that's the issue here

rcwd
02-20-2017, 01:59 AM
when using outfits, what you see is what you get.

Guessing that's the issue here

Except you can change emblems, symbols, and colors on outfits.

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 02:18 AM
will check, don't care much for them. At least the first 2 reps don't interest me very much

But from trying in tests you couldn't. Assuming they changed it?

SplugeKing
02-20-2017, 03:02 AM
It makes no sense to make the character less customizable the higher they get. I didn't buy any outfit. I see this on other rep 1players too nothing but white looks stupid

rcwd
02-20-2017, 03:17 AM
will check, don't care much for them. At least the first 2 reps don't interest me very much

But from trying in tests you couldn't. Assuming they changed it?

I saved up and bought the Mythic outfit, I was able to change all of the emblems and colors, the only thing that I don't really mess with is the patterns.

SplugeKing
02-20-2017, 03:21 AM
I saved up and bought the Mythic outfit, I was able to change all of the emblems and colors, the only thing that I don't really mess with is the patterns.

Awesome to know thanks

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 03:44 AM
The Kensei is the same way. I got him to Rep 1 and now can't put patterns on his armor. Not using the outfits. Either the armor is made a solid color or i can take the paint off and go back to the original coloring.