PDA

View Full Version : unistalled and asked a refund

Jaxiel.Aeglos
02-20-2017, 12:59 AM
Hello Everybody,

After yet another pvp match where we were all kicked at the beginning of the final round i finally decided to uninstall the game and ask for a refund.
I don't care if in the future they are going to fix all the issue, right no this game is unplayable.
It's a game i would expect to find on steam greenlight rather than from a supposedly triple A company like ubisoft.

I bet that they are not going to give me my money back but at least i learned my lesson.

Good bye ubisoft. With this game you have officially become worse than EA. And if any of you think that ghost recon wildlands is going to be any better you are simply hopeless.

So follow my example an uninstall both for honor and uplay.

BadgerBadger25
02-20-2017, 04:22 AM
Who cares?

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 04:36 AM
I'd be a lot more sympathetic if you did that due to mechanic and char imbalance atm that are being pretty much ignored.

As for the disconnects, it's more and more my strong opinion it has a lot to due with rage quitters. (sure matchmaking and an incredibly huge gap in account lvl and gear score might motivate this behavior, but still in anyway shape or form justifies it). As a duel mode exclusive player I've yet to disconnect on loading or mid game even once and have witnessed a lot of rage quitting against me.

Would imagine that game crashes have a lot to due with mass disconnects rather than netcode or listen servers.

Still would love to have some official input and info on this just to be sure.

AzureSky.
02-20-2017, 04:40 AM
Hello Everybody,

After yet another pvp match where we were all kicked at the beginning of the final round i finally decided to uninstall the game and ask for a refund.
I don't care if in the future they are going to fix all the issue, right no this game is unplayable.
It's a game i would expect to find on steam greenlight rather than from a supposedly triple A company like ubisoft.

I bet that they are not going to give me my money back but at least i learned my lesson.

Good bye ubisoft. With this game you have officially become worse than EA. And if any of you think that ghost recon wildlands is going to be any better you are simply hopeless.

So follow my example an uninstall both for honor and uplay.

7 days man, at least wait for the first patch after release, in the open beta the network was excelent so maybe they will fix it in next patch (at least i hope that) i think the control server they use is saturated (the one that process the win - loses, map conquest changes, party management, etc)

Gumavarie
02-20-2017, 04:49 AM
Who cares?

I would like to take a moment to congratulate you!

Your attitude will do nothing to benefit neither this game, nor games in the future as feedback is how developers identify issues in games.

You should feel great at your total lack of contribution! Bravo!

BeardRex
02-20-2017, 04:51 AM

Your attitude will do nothing to benefit neither this game, nor games in the future as feedback is how developers identify issues in games.

Oh get over yourself. The OP is hyperbolic at best. "THIS IS WORSE THAN EA! WAAAAHHH!" I'm sorry that doesn't help the game or the community.

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 05:00 AM
No

BadgerBadger25
02-20-2017, 05:11 AM

QQ Ubisoft is worse than EA QQ Everyone else should uninstall also QQ

Sorry that I and Ubisoft will neither have an epiphany over this well constructed post.

Also your contribution was notifying me of my lack of contribution, pull up a chair friend!

Qarismah
02-20-2017, 05:18 AM
The servers are struggling right now but I take much more issue with the fact that the matchmaker refuses to put new players into a game in between matches.

I hate having to search for a new game after every match because 3 people decided to leave.