PDA

View Full Version : 100% win rating easy.

Feuerbach_
02-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Want to show you guys how is "Leader board" gets "leaders"
http://plays.tv/video/58aa168e072ede6d0c/100-win-rating-in-for-honor-easy-

Just dont miss ALT+F4

tibenian
02-19-2017, 11:17 PM
Want to show you guys how is "Leader board" gets "leaders"
http://plays.tv/video/58aa168e072ede6d0c/100-win-rating-in-for-honor-easy-

Just dont miss ALT+F4

This RUINS the top list.

Devs, can you please do something about it?

Top players does not make ANY sence with this sort of cheating :(

Fuzzybutts
02-19-2017, 11:41 PM
This is why I don't take win-rates seriously in the games current state.

Also feel like they should be per-character anyway since if I have an 80% win-rate its going to tank down to 50% if i happen to want to learn a new hero and die to bots while using certain techniques.

Also maybe bots shouldn't count towards win rate.

Also this, this disgusting bug.

Either way, the game is in its early stages, this hopefully wont be around if ranked modes come out.

King_.-Crimson
02-20-2017, 12:01 AM
How about we just get MMR/Skill brackets?

WR is a terrible metric to measure skill. Don't modify a broken system to make it work better, just create a better system (not that you even need to "create" one since they already exist and there are plenty of examples to choose from).

@the devs, you guys can literally look to any popular PvP game and emulate their systems or even improve upon them. Overwatch is a decent ongoing case study of ranking systems if you look into some of their developer videos/comments on how they took mechanics from games like dota/league and tried to improve on them and make them work for their game.

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 12:10 AM

Also feel like they should be per-character anyway since if I have an 80% win-rate its going to tank down to 50% if i happen to want to learn a new hero and die to bots while using certain techniques.

Either way, the game is in its early stages, this hopefully wont be around if ranked modes come out.

Sure, but if you do and considering they won't be resetting stats, when they do fix this stat pad ability, you will be unfairly behind said "top players"

Thankfully I don't care for stats, period. But still I resent the fact that honest players that never leave and therefor are respectful of others have worse stats than those that assume this toxic overly tryhard scrub behavior

Feuerbach_
02-20-2017, 02:20 PM
Sure, but if you do and considering they won't be resetting stats, when they do fix this stat pad ability, you will be unfairly behind said "top players"

Thankfully I don't care for stats, period. But still I resent the fact that honest players that never leave and therefor are respectful of others have worse stats than those that assume this toxic overly tryhard scrub behavior

That isnt mean what they dont need to fix it. Btw why they post leader boards then with this game mechanic?

Aarpian
02-20-2017, 02:31 PM
I found out yesterday that V.S. AI matches actually count toward your win rate.
For my part, my win rate on the brawl leaderboard was legit, but you're right that it destroys all credibility.

Brave_Thunder
02-20-2017, 02:38 PM

Actually you can see your hero win rate,where you go for customize him,in each game mode.

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 02:47 PM
That isnt mean what they dont need to fix it. Btw why they post leader boards then with this game mechanic?

Not sure I understood what you meant correctly.

They should definitely fix it. I'd easily go as far as to say this should have been fixed before release since it was a known and reported problem in the tests. Considering it is an easy fix with not much programming to do and is the norm in the industry I'm baffled as to why it's even in-game.

Furthermore, it adds to the problem and promotes rage quitting for overly tryhard scrub players that otherwise wouldn't be rage quitting, at least as often, and surely not it all if properly deterred from this behavior.

Many users may say, but connection issues, matchmaking, etc. Although I don't play objective based gamemodes and therefore don't personally experience much of which is reported on here, I support your claims for further info as to why this is happening and completely believe.

In my case, playing duel modes, I've yet to disconnect in loading or mid game even once, but I've witnessed several rage quits from opponents. No legit disconnects since the match was pretty much lost for them already or they started taking a huge beating early on, for it to be coincidence.

Sure you get to battle a bot, and if win gain your stats. It would be ridiculous if you couldn't. Still shouldn't be in game, amazing it is.