PDA

View Full Version : Its a buy - Counter to complaints

Ccmancusi
02-19-2017, 11:08 PM
To get it Out of the way. P2P does suck yes, but out of 2-3 hours of play i only experainces 2-3 issues. Not as game breaking as people say.

Ok so one main complaint i see is the " ring outs" these are easy to avoid if you plan your attack. Also in a 1v2 or even 3, its easy to use it to your advantage as the advantaged team always get cocky and just buttons smash. People also say ring outs are cheap, but what the difference between a ring out and a fighting game that gives you a massive combo that K.Os a person in one swift go? You may say the combo takes skill, but they never do, its just memorizing 10 buttons, which brings me to my next point.

The shift in combat is awsome, they give you a handfull of attaks and small combo's. Why is this good? Because as a big MK fan, i was showing my buddy how to play a fighting game and he said" wait i have to study and memorize moves to play?. Well that ruined the image for me, i just studied and remembered the two most powerfull moves and how to execute and that why i was so good, not because of skill but because i rememberd 10 buttons and remembered how to use them. This game you may have your go to moves but the playstyle of this allows for your opponent to change there style forcing you to chane yours.
Anyone who complains about cheese really just needs to understand how the game works. Its not a button mash, and it not an agressive super smash. Any cheese can be beat with patience and skill, if you let the same person cheese you 3 times in a row, thats on

Micro transactions can easly be ignored unless you like playing dress up. If you see this game has plenty of female heros. They are trying to.get.a.female base, i gurantee this whole dress up mechanic is to get the females buying, so let them make their cash and just ignore it. Just because your broke, there is always some rich turd who these people.cam profit off of, so.let.them, its not like they locked away key.story.elements.or gameplay.

The people who complain that.the fighting is repetitive, what multyplaying game is not. You going to play an rpg and fight a worm for five hours? Play capcom.and hit the same.combo over and over? Thats just the nature.of.games. but this.game.does.give you plenty of maps and players to keep things fresh, which cue to.next.point.

How old are most people.who play? Seriosuly one person said " i got 85 hours in and i am.already bored, not.worth the money". Since when is 60 dollars for 85 hours not worth the money?. Unless you get your hard on for a 500+ rpg style game, stick to those, because those are the only games your getting 500+ hours from. But 85+ for a game is.good. back in the n64 days that would be unheard of but we paid top price for all those games still. Plus free extra content.

This is also something new like a fps but with swords. Why not support fresh ideas, and also have some fun? The game may not be a perfect 10 but its a great dip into the multplayer sword fighting and by supporting it will only get better.

Also no class is truly OP. I think.some characters are weak against others which makes sense, you just got to play a bit better, but tbis dynamic keeps you on your toes.

Anywho, good game which has its flaws, some are legit like P2P, but to many people *****ing about the stuff that doesent matter, it may give potential buyers a scarr, and kill the possibility.of a.brand.new franchise.

Also this is typed on my.phone, so try not to break your arms jerking yourselfs off.correcting my grammer and spelling.

Hogmin
02-19-2017, 11:11 PM
To get it Out of the way. P2P does suck yes, but out of 2-3 hours of play i only experainces 2-3 issues. Not as game breaking as people say.

Ok so one main complaint i see is the " ring outs" these are easy to avoid if you plan your attack. Also in a 1v2 or even 3, its easy to use it to your advantage as the advantaged team always get cocky and just buttons smash. People also say ring outs are cheap, but what the difference between a ring out and a fighting game that gives you a massive combo that K.Os a person in one swift go? You may say the combo takes skill, but they never do, its just memorizing 10 buttons, which brings me to my next point.

The shift in combat is awsome, they give you a handfull of attaks and small combo's. Why is this good? Because as a big MK fan, i was showing my buddy how to play a fighting game and he said" wait i have to study and memorize moves to play?. Well that ruined the image for me, i just studied and remembered the two most powerfull moves and how to execute and that why i was so good, not because of skill but because i rememberd 10 buttons and remembered how to use them. This game you may have your go to moves but the playstyle of this allows for your opponent to change there style forcing you to chane yours.
Anyone who complains about cheese really just needs to understand how the game works. Its not a button mash, and it not an agressive super smash. Any cheese can be beat with patience and skill, if you let the same person cheese you 3 times in a row, thats on

Micro transactions can easly be ignored unless you like playing dress up. If you see this game has plenty of female heros. They are trying to.get.a.female base, i gurantee this whole dress up mechanic is to get the females buying, so let them make their cash and just ignore it. Just because your broke, there is always some rich turd who these people.cam profit off of, so.let.them, its not like they locked away key.story.elements.or gameplay.

The people who complain that.the fighting is repetitive, what multyplaying game is not. You going to play an rpg and fight a worm for five hours? Play capcom.and hit the same.combo over and over? Thats just the nature.of.games. but this.game.does.give you plenty of maps and players to keep things fresh, which cue to.next.point.

How old are most people.who play? Seriosuly one person said " i got 85 hours in and i am.already bored, not.worth the money". Since when is 60 dollars for 85 hours not worth the money?. Unless you get your hard on for a 500+ rpg style game, stick to those, because those are the only games your getting 500+ hours from. But 85+ for a game is.good. back in the n64 days that would be unheard of but we paid top price for all those games still. Plus free extra content.

This is also something new like a fps but with swords. Why not support fresh ideas, and also have some fun? The game may not be a perfect 10 but its a great dip into the multplayer sword fighting and by supporting it will only get better.

Also no class is truly OP. I think.some characters are weak against others which makes sense, you just got to play a bit better, but tbis dynamic keeps you on your toes.

Anywho, good game which has its flaws, some are legit like P2P, but to many people *****ing about the stuff that doesent matter, it may give potential buyers a scarr, and kill the possibility.of a.brand.new franchise.

Also this is typed on my.phone, so try not to break your arms jerking yourselfs off.correcting my grammer and spelling.

I fully agree, there are issues, yes, but IMO it's a GREAT game and a lot of issues are being blown out of proportion.

Ccmancusi
02-19-2017, 11:22 PM
Just hope people.dont buy into these blown out complaints and miss out on a solid game.

CuD_
02-19-2017, 11:28 PM
When they tune this thing up, this will be GOAT. I got to see the potential in Beta, it WILL get back to that, or close enough.

Don't judge the game on its current state, it WILL get better and go down in history as one of the greatest fighting games EVER!

Foxunbeatable
02-19-2017, 11:49 PM
2-3 hours of play and 'only' 2-3 issues on p2p? This game has been marketed with a competitive audience in mind, yet p2p will ensure this game will never get the competitive coverage it will need to survive, I shudder to think how ranked will be handled. I would assume that there isn't a single developer for this title that wanted P2P, however the powers to be would have shut down the option of dedicated servers early in development because apparently, as a consumer, you are not worth the cost. You made P2P a single line in your defense of the game, however this is the MAJOR problem that has pretty much left the game as dead on arrival. P2P is the main complaint, with user scores landing around 6/10. A six is not good.

AAA title with a AAA price tag, P2P networking and some of the most expensive micro transactions (with some debatable pay to win elements - all perks, gear upgrade resources). We can defend the mechanics of the game all we want, and yes, I agree, the game is great when it works.

I know you probably feel the need to defend your purchase, but as a consumer I do ask that you expect more. In 2017 P2P isn't acceptable, in any way. "I havn't had any issues" tends to be thrown around, however the majority of us have and I can't imagine the more casual player base will stick around - I'm already seeing during prime time 50% less players online and that's worrying - where will we be in 90-120 days?

CuD_
02-19-2017, 11:55 PM
2-3 hours of play and 'only' 2-3 issues on p2p? This game has been marketed with a competitive audience in mind, yet p2p will ensure this game will never get the competitive coverage it will need to survive, I shudder to think how ranked will be handled. I would assume that there isn't a single developer for this title that wanted P2P, however the powers to be would have shut down the option of dedicated servers early in development because apparently, as a consumer, you are not worth the cost. You made P2P a single line in your defense of the game, however this is the MAJOR problem that has pretty much left the game as dead on arrival. P2P is the main complaint, with user scores landing around 6/10. A six is not good.

AAA title with a AAA price tag, P2P networking and some of the most expensive micro transactions (with some debatable pay to win elements - all perks, gear upgrade resources). We can defend the mechanics of the game all we want, and yes, I agree, the game is great when it works.

I know you probably feel the need to defend your purchase, but as a consumer I do ask that you expect more. In 2017 P2P isn't acceptable, in any way. "I havn't had any issues" tends to be thrown around, however the majority of us have and I can't imagine the more casual player base will stick around - I'm already seeing during prime time 50% less players online and that's worrying - where will we be in 90-120 days?

I know it doesnt help much, but P2P worked pretty good for me in Beta, I think something changed a bit in release, maybe they were worried about influx of players or something? Not sure, but these issues came up rarely in beta, so that gives me hope it is something that can be fixed. Its definitely not perfect, but in beta is was pretty responsive, even when you knew you were up against a red pinger... I would occasionaly take a lag hit, but it was very rare, and I couldnt stop playing during the beta... and I am an old man, so the game has to be pretty freaking amazing for me to pull all nighters anymore :)

RAGEQUIT U JOKE
02-19-2017, 11:56 PM

no class is op
but fire bomb is op and ruins games all day