PDA

View Full Version : Nobushi Hidden Stance Hard to Use on PS4

Blazebolts
02-19-2017, 10:29 PM
Hey all,

I have played the beta on both the PS4 and on PC, and chose to purchase it for the PS4. I find the Hidden Stance on the Nobushi hero to be very difficult to rely on while playing on the PS4. I have played the Nobushi a large amount and whenever you want to use the Hidden Stance, you have to pull the right stick directly back towards you in a straight line and while in combat, when I am not looking at my controller, I find this very hard. Most often times the game will pick up the stick movement as a block in the left or right direction, and you can see how this can be frustrating while playing in fast paced combat. I understand how the mechanic is supposed to work, but it is especially hard to do and I'm not sure if that was intended.

zsutherland08
02-20-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm having the same problem with this. Even when I'm standing still it seems like the Hidden Stance never wants to proc, let alone when I'm trying to use it to cancel a recovery. I really hope someone has a solution for this instead of having to hope the developers make a patch for it. It wouldnt be be so annoying if the Nobushi didnt completely rely on its Hidden Stance for the advanced movements it can do, but it does.

Blazebolts
02-21-2017, 06:14 AM
I'm having the same problem with this. Even when I'm standing still it seems like the Hidden Stance never wants to proc, let alone when I'm trying to use it to cancel a recovery. I really hope someone has a solution for this instead of having to hope the developers make a patch for it. It wouldnt be be so annoying if the Nobushi didnt completely rely on its Hidden Stance for the advanced movements it can do, but it does.
I agree, I have been looking through the forums and it seems like a decent amount of people are having the same problem. Hopefully we will see some change and the difficulty to rely on one of her key abilities was not intended.

agentpoop
02-21-2017, 07:23 AM
Its weird it doesn't work, I have no issue going into a down stance with the Warlord but with her it just doesn't wanna do it

E-A-X
02-21-2017, 07:26 AM
playing with PS4 controller on PC, ive found myself in the same struggle its a straight line like this " | " if you miss just a little bit your screwed, i wish it would be more like a smaller triangle " /\ " to make it a bit more consistent to use.

Zv1k0
02-21-2017, 08:09 AM
Agree with all of you. Its such a good move with plenty of options for you to make great plays. Maybe thats why they made it harder to use.

zephazz
02-23-2017, 06:48 PM
I totally agree with this, its very hard to use hidden stance on ps4, pls fix it to the right and I would be a bit happier ubi