PDA

View Full Version : [XBOX ONE] Warning!! Wired controller is a must!

Kueidd
02-19-2017, 08:18 PM
Ok, sounds obvius now but I didn't know.. Was struggling with the timing and i just find out that with was the input lag of my wireless controller. So, for you that are struggling with the timing, switch right now to wired, any mini-usb cable to normal usb will do... Just plug that mother*** up and start to play for real.

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 08:21 PM
Ok, sounds obvius now but I didn't know.. Was struggling with the timing and i just find out that with was the input lag of my wireless controller. So, for you that are struggling with the timing, switch right now to wired, any mini-usb cable to normal usb will do... Just plug that mother*** up and start to play for real.

How many games has it been fine for though? Mine has been fine with a wireless.

Kueidd
02-19-2017, 10:01 PM
How many games has it been fine for though? Mine has been fine with a wireless.

have you tried with a wire to see if ˜fine˜ is the better you can get?

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 10:12 PM
have you tried with a wire to see if ˜fine˜ is the better you can get?

I haven't as like I said I am doing fine without it. Not sure why you mimicked my reply when I was generally asking you if you played with a wired one for long.. guess not.

Kueidd
02-19-2017, 11:43 PM
I haven't as like I said I am doing fine without it. Not sure why you mimicked my reply when I was generally asking you if you played with a wired one for long.. guess not.

Sorry for not answering, a few matches, it was visibly different. The timing was pretty easier for all the moves. You should try, it`s not like it will make you bad.. and you always have the option to switch back..