PDA

View Full Version : Current controller glitch (persisted through all staged of game)

Evolution791
02-19-2017, 07:54 PM
I don't know if its my controller but sometimes when I jump on to the game and go into a match, I notice that my RT doesn't work will locked on. when pressed it instead unlocks my aim and does a free aimed heavy. This problem persists until I close the game and turn it back on. Kinda hard to parry when this happens as its unable to parry!

TournyMasterBot
02-19-2017, 08:05 PM
This happens with generic controllers, ps4 controllers, and xbox controllers when the key layout is changed. The current work around is to use steam big picture mode (you did buy on steam, right?) allow custom configs for controller under the gear menu, then go to launch the game, select configure controller, and use a generic gamepad template. There's some community templates that should work - just don't use the official ubisoft ones. If you get kicked due to inactivity, use a different template because that's also broken for some.

Cipher_73
02-19-2017, 08:07 PM
I don't know if its my controller but sometimes when I jump on to the game and go into a match, I notice that my RT doesn't work will locked on. when pressed it instead unlocks my aim and does a free aimed heavy. This problem persists until I close the game and turn it back on. Kinda hard to parry when this happens as its unable to parry!

Is it a PS4 controller? As much as I love my PS4 controller, they're not the most durable controllers around.

If you game heavily, let's say around 3 hrs per day everyday. Your controller will probably last you less than a year.

My controller which I purchased last year which is less than a year old, is now making my character strafe left everytime I pull the LT button to aim. It's annoying so I had to switch to one of my older controllers that didn't do it. I wish Sony would make these things better. I love how they feel. Just not durable.

T_Djinn_T
02-19-2017, 08:12 PM
Is it a PS4 controller? As much as I love my PS4 controller, they're not the most durable controllers around.

If you game heavily, let's say around 3 hrs per day everyday. Your controller will probably last you less than a year.

My controller which I purchased last year which is less than a year old, is now making my character strafe left everytime I pull the LT button to aim. It's annoying so I had to switch to one of my older controllers that didn't do it. I wish Sony would make these things better. I love how they feel. Just not durable.

It's not an issue with PS4 controllers.

The issue her's refering to is no longer being able to use RT/R2 I know MANY people who reported this during TT1 CB1 TT2 CB2 I didn't hear anything about it during OB or Live until now though. Thought it was fixed. Closing the game and reopening it doesn't fix it. You actually have to restart your whole PC then it will go away. Found the bug happenes when tabbing out (sometimes) impossible to recreate on command. Hope it helps.

TournyMasterBot
02-19-2017, 08:16 PM
No, the problem he's describing is actually a bug with the game itself, it's not his controller.