PDA

View Full Version : Subreddit For Finding: Groups, Tournaments, Teams, And COmmunities

lunaxgiz
02-19-2017, 07:22 PM
Hey guys, my name is luna and I came from the league of legends community. This community is definitely one step above my old one considering: you're not rude, you don't go out of your way to make fun of someone when they're honestly making an effort to create something cool, and you guys aren't negative in game. One thing though I feel your missing is a subreddit where you can find like-minded to play this game with you. Personally I've been having fun playing alone, but with how little people use their mic in game I feel like I'm missing out on a certain experience, so I created a subreddit for finding: groups, communities, teams, and tournaments. Hopefully this will fill a gap within our game's community. I know that the boards do have a forum that covers this, but at least from my experience with League of Legends I felt that reddit is a gathering place for gamers who play the same game anyways the subreddit is freshly made so nobody has been posting on it yet. Feel free to post, and find some friends :).

- https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonorrecruitment/