PDA

View Full Version : Wait so no GS above 108 ????

OapokalypseO
02-19-2017, 07:14 PM
I am P3 atm . It seems you cannot get GS above 108

Also there are no special golden items ! No very rare drops items.

So why the hell we have up to P30 if no gear rewards ?

It make no sense how easy it is to max out your gear .

I thought that up to R30 we going to have some kind of changing items . But it seems the progression ends at P3.

Ragnar---
02-19-2017, 07:27 PM
It really makes zero sense to get the highest gear at about rep 7-8. What is the point of the other 22 levels?. I am genuinely curious as to what Ubisoft were thinking when they made the reward system like they did. If they're going to put in a reward system then why stop it so early were most player have everything they need in the first week?.

OapokalypseO
02-19-2017, 07:32 PM
I can only think that maybe in few days when 1st round ends they might add something with the patch or maybe when season ends in 3 months. or maybe they never thought people would max out gear so fast. the progression is too damn fast . with no rank mode right now I am faceroll all the low gear people and new players because of how OP I am atm . its not even make sense anymore . I mean no one can beat me I get revenage vs 1 with few hits. vs2 its insta , I can kill 1vs3 1vs4 if I just tim myblock . I don't need a team. I am 1 man Orochi army. its crazy.

Kargion
02-19-2017, 08:08 PM
1) The P levels unlock paints, and basically just shows you how much you have used the char.
2) They may add more gear later but better gear is not the point of the game, the combat is.
3) Honestly there should be no gear score, it should all be cosmetic.

I think P3 having max gear score is pretty good, it keeps from say p24 people just destroying p2 players in mp where gear score gives boost.
Also you can set up different sets for different ways of play so that should take a while if you don't play it 24/7.