PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Broken

t_teh
02-19-2017, 05:31 PM
Hello,

Must now also me to speak.
I am a long-term customer of Uplay and have been spending more than 15 years in online games. I was allowed to play the closed alpha of For Honor and all beta's. I find that the game is no longer playable for my terms since the release. The Closed Alpha was far better and more balanced from the whole gameplay in the pvp as well as in the domination mode.
Currently, I regret the money invested for the game, which I find very unfortunate.
I was really looking forward to finally experience a new kind of online gaming. Too bad.

Greeting

Dr_Leech
02-19-2017, 05:44 PM
Nealy the same here...it is a shame thats such a game will be broken because of this netcode or serverstructure...

XxSamurai08xX
02-21-2017, 01:43 PM
Couldn't say it better myself.

Dez_troi_aR
02-21-2017, 01:51 PM
What are you people talking about ??

If you say mechanics are broken or you see balance issues, at least present some arguments.....

If you adress technical issues, at least take into account that the overwhelming majority of games runs smooth. I played around 5 hours yesterday and i had 2 disconnects. Which is not that much of a big deal considering that many games have issues with their netcode so shortly after release. If your Experience is A LOT worse, then the problem is most likely your own connection.

Stop bashing the game for no reason...

tonycawley69
02-21-2017, 01:52 PM
You make no points at all, if you're going to make this post surely you'd want to say what you think about the game is broken?

m1y4gi
02-21-2017, 01:57 PM
sad but true :/

SoveRReignN
02-21-2017, 02:00 PM
You make no points at all, if you're going to make this post surely you'd want to say what you think about the game is broken?

He actually makes a great point. Every few games i get thrown into a game where i am fighting someone and they just bloody vanish, Every time i quene for a new game at least once i get thrown out, Sometimes it takes 2 trys to not get kicked. But he is an issue block does not always work and yes...played a lot of warlord and full block does not trigger sometimes! i been few times in the position where it would saved me but no...it did not feel like working,,,I could have forgiven Ubisoft if this was an Alpha! or if it was a tiny studio but they are not and this simply means the rushed everything...got greedy for the green color bills.

THE_GOLDEN_TACO
03-05-2017, 04:18 AM
What are you people talking about ??

If you say mechanics are broken or you see balance issues, at least present some arguments.....

If you adress technical issues, at least take into account that the overwhelming majority of games runs smooth. I played around 5 hours yesterday and i had 2 disconnects. Which is not that much of a big deal considering that many games have issues with their netcode so shortly after release. If your Experience is A LOT worse, then the problem is most likely your own connection.

Stop bashing the game for no reason...

https://youtu.be/38sPNZ8QHO4

If I was the only one that was having issues with the game I would agree with the bad internet connection, but frmo others that are expressing what happened to them and what the end of the video it sounds like a common problem. and one game mechanic that I would say is flawed is changing who you are locked on to, for example. I was doing an elimination game where I was locked on to a warden that was running away when a Nobushi attacked me, Instead of locking to the Nobushi right beside me it was locking on to a Warlord (which was a fair distance away) and the warden again and never the Nobushi. So there are some areas where this game does need improvement.

mossmahontuz
04-07-2017, 04:03 PM
TBH though. the game is pretty ****. Its enjoyable when the network **** isn't being completely ******ed. Or when you're not being utterly ********ed or facing a full revenge build wanker (even post patch, its ****ing absurd). Or my favourite, the endless lawbringers and their over the shoulder throws.

Great game at time. Utterly trash game 90% of the time.

Come at me fanboiz lol

joethepot
04-16-2017, 05:55 PM
Absolute joke of a matchmaking and online system, i can barely play a few hours without being disconnected from a least 3/4 of those games. I completely appreciate the effort and attempt that has gone into making this game, and i for one truly do enjoy the combat system and fighting with friends, it really is a lot of fun and really rewarding when you face off against multiple foes and beat them. The connection issues for me though online are just game breaking, why in heavens name could ubisoft not just drop there bottom line a bit and invest in dedicated servers for a new IP they clearly spent a lot of time on and hoped would suceed?

Trying to just play an hour or two here and there is infuriating, i for one know i have a decent fast bandwidth and good internet connection, but when i am constantly dropped from games, or even worse played the entirety of a match and then disconnected at the last minute and lose everything I've earned in the game, wow just wow, punished for something that isn't even my fault, thanks Ubisoft, thanks

You dropped the ball on this on, its companies and situations like this that are killing gaming for many of us, sub par or just plain flat out broken services, but the price for the game and exploitation of players naivety stays the same.......

AgentCelt
04-16-2017, 06:26 PM
Absolute joke of a matchmaking and online system, i can barely play a few hours without being disconnected from a least 3/4 of those games. I completely appreciate the effort and attempt that has gone into making this game, and i for one truly do enjoy the combat system and fighting with friends, it really is a lot of fun and really rewarding when you face off against multiple foes and beat them. The connection issues for me though online are just game breaking, why in heavens name could ubisoft not just drop there bottom line a bit and invest in dedicated servers for a new IP they clearly spent a lot of time on and hoped would suceed?

Trying to just play an hour or two here and there is infuriating, i for one know i have a decent fast bandwidth and good internet connection, but when i am constantly dropped from games, or even worse played the entirety of a match and then disconnected at the last minute and lose everything I've earned in the game, wow just wow, punished for something that isn't even my fault, thanks Ubisoft, thanks

You dropped the ball on this on, its companies and situations like this that are killing gaming for many of us, sub par or just plain flat out broken services, but the price for the game and exploitation of players naivety stays the same.......

All their effort was to create a cheap cash grab. Ubisoft don't deserve any appreciation until they give us what we were paid for as far as I'm concerned.

EDG_Avocado
04-16-2017, 06:27 PM
+1