PDA

View Full Version : Won the open beta war but got no emblem.

Quick23Silver23
02-19-2017, 04:07 PM
I won the open beta war, and nit was shown on ubisofts website that if you won you get a gold emblem but, I didn't get one. Maybe they weren't released yet I don't know but any help would be appreciated.

T_Djinn_T
02-19-2017, 04:14 PM
I won the open beta war, and nit was shown on ubisofts website that if you won you get a gold emblem but, I didn't get one. Maybe they weren't released yet I don't know but any help would be appreciated.

1 You didn't win. Knights lost. Devs Felt bad and cheated the Samurai who deserved it based on total time controlled. Or the Vikings who deserved it on both territories and war assest deployed. 3 possible wins and knights had 0/3
2 It doesn't really matter. The only people who would even so much as use that emblem are the ones that want to show how little effort they put in to get a reward

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 04:19 PM
1 You didn't win. Knights lost. Devs Felt bad and cheated the Samurai who deserved it based on total time controlled. Or the Vikings who deserved it on both territories and war assest deployed. 3 possible wins and knights had 0/3
2 It doesn't really matter. The only people who would even so much as use that emblem are the ones that want to show how little effort they put in to get a reward

Knights did win they announced it on their site.

Quick23Silver23
02-19-2017, 04:21 PM
you won it? well done beating whole armys alone :)

I'm just that good. Thanks btw

Quick23Silver23
02-19-2017, 04:25 PM

So your just assuming I was a knight. #faction assumer

YappysDaBeast
02-19-2017, 04:41 PM
Knights won Open beta. I have my gold Emblem.