PDA

View Full Version : Devs just stop with these ****ty orders

T_Djinn_T
02-19-2017, 03:16 PM
I get you want to force people to play the game mode you worked so hard on.
But news flash. There isn't a single person in this game who actually enjoys Elimination. AI or PvP.

And if that weren't bad enough considering we've had 13 AI elimination orders since launch. There's a good 99.99% of the playerbase that queue's for Elim AI just AFK since there is no inactivity kick timer. They turn it on. Go to sleep. Wake up with an extra 10 levels and 2000 steel.

Stop giving us Orders that are just absolute garbage. Give us orders for game modes people ACTUALLY play. Ya'know Duel? Dominion? Brawl? Literally every game mode that ISN'T elimination instead of ONLY giving us elim orders

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 03:19 PM
But news flash. There isn't a single person in this game who actually enjoys Elimination. AI or PvP.

And if that weren't bad enough considering we've had 13 AI elimination orders since launch. There's a good 99.99% of the playerbase that queue's for Elim AI just AFK since there is no inactivity kick timer. They turn it on. Go to sleep. Wake up with an extra 10 levels and 2000 steel.

Stop giving us Orders that are just absolute garbage. Give us orders for game modes people ACTUALLY play. Ya'know Duel? Dominion? Brawl? Literally every game mode that ISN'T elimination instead of ONLY giving us elim orders

I think you are massively over exaggerating. Most people will not mind to play 3 games of AI when they can have the rest of the day to play what they want.

As for for leaving the game on all night, most people leave after the match so that person will just be kicked anyway.

As for your third statement where you say give orders for game-modes people play... ALL modes are played, they cannot cater to one mode.

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 03:26 PM
uhm.. 3 matches, thats half an hour. i am pretty sure that when you have a limited time due to work and family, you donīt want to do something you donīt have fun with.. but you also donīt want to miss out on the precious steel.

In some cases, maybe, but 3 duels is like 10 mins.

T_Djinn_T
02-19-2017, 03:28 PM
speak for yourself.. i have the time of my life it took only 3 matches that looked exactly like this to finish the 300 soldier kills.

So what you're saying. Is you enjoy Dominion. Which is one of the order types I said to have. I only complained about Elim

T_Djinn_T
02-19-2017, 03:40 PM
I think you are massively over exaggerating. Most people will not mind to play 3 games of AI when they can have the rest of the day to play what they want.

As for your third statement where you say give orders for game-modes people play... ALL modes are played, they cannot cater to one mode.

If it takes you 3 games to get 50 take downs in an AI game while playing 4v1 I salute your hacks.

As for "All" game modes being played. Don't make me laugh. 90% of the player base plays Duel or Dom 8% plays Brawl. How much does that leave for Skirm/Elim?

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 03:43 PM
If it takes you 3 games to get 50 take downs in an AI game while playing 4v1 I salute your hacks.

As for "All" game modes being played. Don't make me laugh. 90% of the player base plays Duel or Dom 8% plays Brawl. How much does that leave for Skirm/Elim?

all modes are played and duel is probably the least played.

Who said anything about 50 elims, most of them are winning games or to get 5 executions in a mode. 3 games with no more than 5 deaths etc.

Gnarxly
02-19-2017, 03:43 PM

Read your title and thought you had something going on here, but than you started writing out of your ***. Elimination PvP is the best mode!

What I would love to see tho is an option to opt out of AI orders.

Warfyre53
02-19-2017, 03:45 PM
Elim orders wouldn't be so bad if it were actually possible to get an elim game. As it is, with the shared queue for skirm/elim, you sit in the queue for a couple minutes searching for an elim game then it gives up and dumps you in a skirmish. On the off chance you're able to get an actual elim game, whether in the initial queue or by map voting after skirmish, you're likely to get only 1 elim game completed before either too many people leave for it to form another game or people map vote it back into skirmish.

T_Djinn_T
02-19-2017, 03:45 PM
And as I'm typing this I'm watching 3 MORE people in an AI match just st at the spawn with their bot that's causing them to roll EXACTLY 5 seconds every 5 seconds.
But hey. It's obviously not an issue considering in 9 AI matches I've seen 27 DIFFERENT people all doing this. Haven't seen an actual person playing yet. Just afk botting to get free steel and xp