PDA

View Full Version : Thors strike? Screw you ubisoft

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-19-2017, 02:52 PM
So after seeing the Thor's strike execution augmentation I really wanted it. I went to go purchase it and found I had to buy the outfit set for the Vikings. Not a huge problem I was willing to pay a little bit of money to do so. That being said 40 bucks are you effing kidding? That is unreal and just disgusting

J4NT5A
02-19-2017, 03:13 PM
I did the campaign on realistic and got 5-7k of steel from that. Did all the orders everyday and mostly played 4v4 modes for the steel. Got my mythic outfit for my berserker yesterday so it doesnt really take that long to farm :)

T_Djinn_T
02-19-2017, 03:18 PM
So after seeing the Thor's strike execution augmentation I really wanted it. I went to go purchase it and found I had to buy the outfit set for the Vikings. Not a huge problem I was willing to pay a little bit of money to do so. That being said 40 bucks are you effing kidding? That is unreal and just disgusting

You have KSI in your Gamer tag. That alone disqualifies you from having an opinion. aside from that. I have 15k steel already and haven't even played 20 hrs in PvP.
100% All collectibles on realistic difficulty the campagin. It's a good 10k+ steel

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-19-2017, 03:25 PM
You have KSI in your Gamer tag. That along disqualifies you from having an opinion.

You don't know what KSI is. It stands for kinetic security industries. I was a security K9 contractor for them so I have no idea why you're talking s***