PDA

View Full Version : How to become a Master like GewaltSam The Beserker

GewaltSam
02-19-2017, 06:48 AM
This is my first guide, so please read it until the end and give it a good rating no matter what. You can say when you liked in comment. Thanks.

How To Always Win For Honor In 313 Easy Steps

Okay now you wanna read this. Because I will explain how I mastered FH ("For Honor") before I moved back to Minecraft ("MC") again. If you really really read careful I swear you will learn something new.
First about me, I play Beserker since at least Open Beta, mastered Reider before in Technical Alpha 2 (he too slow there, not viable, but that's NDA and we don't care about Reider). I main Beserker now, which is UP (more later), and I love a challenge. My Beserker is Prestige 2, and I have over 30% duel win rate (bcs I need to play always against Orochi), so you know that I'm better than most of you. Now listen.

================================================== ======

Okay now, first, your class is very important. I cannot tell you which one you need to play, but I give you tip: In forums, they always discuss which hero they like more because of OP ("OverPowered") or UP ("UnderPowered"). You just pick which they think most OP (DON'T PLAY UP HERO UNTIL FIXED) and you good. In Forum Caps lock thread means expert opinion, those are best. You have to check up from time to time though, because best hero in meta changes daily, so you need to learn a new hero prob every day. Would suggest take Orochi for starters, everybody hates and I think the Orochi is too good. If you go 1on1 on Orochi Autoleave. Trust me.

================================

Before continue, here Checklist what you need to have mastered before reading on. Take pen and paper and make notes please:

Atack
This is most important all the time. ALWAYS know where you can go into Offensive. For that, know all your hero moves, like hero shoulder, hero carry and your hero Ult (This one is important so I will explain later probably (WIP)).
There are combos. You learn all and you good. Press keys as stated and you win most time already. I tell you why later.

I list combos for Orochi so you don't have to look up:

Crosswind Slashes ==> Left Mouse Left Mouse Left Mouse
Lightning Strikes Twice ==> Right Mouse Right Mouse
Tidal Wave Slashes ===> Right Mouse Left Mouse Left Mouse
Crashing Wave (not in Guard Mode) => Shift + Right Mouse
Riptide Strike ==> S+ Space, Hold Right Mouse (easy as that)

Rest I never use

(I won't write guide on Beserker, I don't give away trade secrets. Don't ask.)
====================================

Now every hero has some possibilities to offense. I will tell you which you can do with every hero:

General Attack

GuardBreak (GB): This is for getting Environmental (Holes) Kills. It your bread&butter skill, that what makes most kills in game. Learn it so you can always always use. Don't be afraid to overuse, bcs right now, gbc is broken and needs fixing. I tell you later. Read on.

2on1: Best if enemy does not use revenge (ask if they use, say your honor doesnt allow it so he doesnt dare). IF he uses use dodge. More on that later. Read on.
1on2: You lost. T then tab is chat, let your enemies know they have no honor. Game is called "For Honor" ("FH"), they are wrong.
1on3: Leave those toxics with bots. They prob lose, bots stronger than you, so win/win (for bots and for you)
1on4: why didnt you Alt F4 when it was only 3?
Next chapter is more interesting.

Defense:

Now this is where it gets interesting, and where scrub is getting killed and pro is pro. I will go through in low detail bcs premade is waiting. If you dare and feel ready, read on. List is loong, there is much defense you can do.

Parry: You need when you play more OP tanks like conq to kill Orochi sometimes. Not for Assassins, use deflect all the time, leave parry for people who dont attack and play defense game. This I explain later.
Guardbreak Counter ("GBC"): This one special. I am beta player (I told), and in beta it was best time: He gb, you gbc. Easy right? Why fix? If now he gb, I press gbc gbc gbc gbc to get timing right, but NOTHING! I do hit on him, but he parry (is explained above) and gb, i try gbc gbc gbc, NOTHING AGAIN?? If moderator is reading, pls send developer e-mail address per PM to me so I can complain directly. They need to listen to me!! Read on.
Dodge: You can dodge, for example if enemy is stronk and you have no stamina (extra guide for this WIP), so you flee to get more stam. Dodge like Dolph Lundgren would, get out of the danger zone, get back stam first. THEN back to offensive. That how you should always always play, never ever stay too close to your enemies if you can. God knows what they can do, esp. UP heros, so stay on toes.
Feint: Never used, probably UP, or for reflex gods. Don't try to play too technical, focus on gb and stylish combos.

==========================

This was all I know about Offense and Defense, and different heros. Now I like to give you some random stuff tips out of my head. Those are maybe best, because they come unfiltered from a pro, and that is what you want be or? So now listen and read on friend.

- You do matchmake into Orochi often. I told they are OP, right? Alt + F4 gets you back to your desktop, then you need to restart game, go through intros again, join menu and start matchmaking again. If Ubi would finally fix Orochi, this game will not die. But they will not, game will die bcs of player base. You see.

- P2P sucks. We want dedicated. But, if it lags, it lags for everybody in game. Use that for advantage. If enemy kills you bcs better, press T then tab (that is how you open all chat), then you write "lag". Then everybody knows that it was not possible for you to win and show respect. If not they have no honor.

- If you want fair 1on1 in Skirmish or Elimination mode, ask people "Come on, play fair ok? I will not try put you in hole" and you get fair 1on1 from them, without exploit using or unfairness. Dont ask though if Orochi is in game, because that hero is toxic. Why are you not on desktop?

- Do sparring with friends, randoms or me (but I only fight good pros, least prestige 1+, gearscore 100++). You can practice everywhere all the time. If you like to know more about move enemy does, ask "how you do that?? show me" and they will show you how they do and how you can outplay him.

- Practice practice practice man. Don't complain in forums if you can not gb kill. That is easy skill you need to pick up, or play lvl 0 bots and practice.

- A big part of FH ("For Honor") are mind games, so make sure to always take one execution that beheads your enemy.

- When you play 4on4 modes, people use stylish gear that has gear score (Extra guide for this big and important topic on viable build for Orochi WIP). If they have gear score better than 50 but Prestige lower than 2, they are tryhards. Go out of their way those guys are in a hurry.

That is really everything I can think of for now. But wait, there is more! I like to write two other guides, one on how to play honorable (about 370 pages concept, you need to read a lot but you will be fairer then), and then I write one on how to play dirty (I don't know yet how long it gets, bcs I'm honorable). If you want to see more guides, pls like and subscribe. If I get 10.000 likes you get next guide. If you believe I'm newb play me, I'm GewaltSam on UbiSoft Launcher (pls bring skill or I get toxic).
See you soon.

Please like post, and share with friends so meta gets better after patch.
Also, I hear there is Hall of Legends. You approve of guide? Pls do 1on1 and let me join, if you want pro Beserker.

GewaltSam
02-19-2017, 10:33 PM
So far nobody liked or commented how good I know dis game which is mistake becos you learn from good players. Pls rate and subscribe and no salt/toxic, yes?

Thilly.Gooth
02-21-2017, 04:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/x68iz9c.jpg

S0U1F1Y
02-21-2017, 08:49 PM
best guide ever

edit: Best post on the Forum so far

GewaltSam
02-22-2017, 02:25 AM
best guide ever

edit: Best post on the Forum so far

<3

GewaltSam
02-26-2017, 08:54 PM
Pleas read this guide and get better! It took me about seven weeks to get all this information together, so pleas read land learn and say how good it is.

Thank you.

RubedoBeoulve
02-26-2017, 09:04 PM
This is my first guide, so please read it until the end and give it a good rating no matter what. You can say when you liked in comment. Thanks.

How To Always Win For Honor In 313 Easy Steps

5/10, was expecting 313 easy steps...

Yatagarasu-san
02-27-2017, 05:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/x68iz9c.jpg

Great guide ... btw is this guy from supered86 videos??

FunnyYaygerBoi
02-28-2017, 06:54 PM
When you got pushed off a cliff or into spikes, don't forget to tell them they have no honor and they should be ashamed of themselves.
Lost a 2v1 3v1? Start complaining about how bad your teamates are on chat ALL. Let the enemy know you're not bad, you only dies because your team sucks and didn't help you.
Win a 1v1 duel? Stand on their corpse and use the "sad" emote (multiple times if possible).
Win a game? Type in chat ALL: "ez" or "ezpz". Lost the game? Type "noob team" or "so lag" instead. People will learn that you're very good at this game.

I cannot top OP on this one. Good guide, sir. Hope to see more of these

GewaltSam
03-13-2017, 11:41 PM
SInce Meta has evolved, I maybe write another guied at some point, because I got so much better than I was. For example, I learnt how to play conq and warlord, so now, I don't even need to use my gb for ledge kills!
Soon more, if I'm in the mood.

IndIcIso
03-29-2017, 10:53 AM
Sup guys, check this video on on how to counter guardbreak. Best and easiest technique out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I5avA6OJXI

Operch
04-13-2017, 10:09 PM
What the hell?! My head hurts after reading that.

Gh057FXc3
09-20-2018, 08:57 AM
Jus read your guide to becoming a pro.....all great stuff player !!! Will definitely apply all....especially to those we know bought their "status"....them hofessionals make me sick jus seeing the way they get down. But anyways....jus wanted to give u props for speaking on whats real n whats not. In strength n pride for wisdom n power....GH057Fxc3

Gh057FXc3
09-20-2018, 09:03 AM
Jus read your guide to becoming a pro.....all great stuff player !!! Will definitely apply all....especially to those we know bought their "status"....them hofessionals make me sick jus seeing the way they get down. But anyways....jus wanted to give u props for speaking on whats real n whats not. In strength n pride for wisdom n power....GH057Fxc3