PDA

View Full Version : The valk has a vortex like the warden

MoneyBags270
02-19-2017, 05:20 AM
I'm not sure if you guys already know this if so just ignore it but the valks shoulder charge leads to a vortex in which the opponent has to guess between sweep or gb or risk eating another heavy. After the update speed buff she will become warden 2.0

optophobe
02-19-2017, 05:22 AM
The Valkyrie does not have a 50/50 vortex like the Warden. You can read the Valk and counter her vortex with 100% accuracy rather than the Warden's coin toss.

MoneyBags270
02-19-2017, 05:31 AM
I should have been more clear. If the valk knocks you down her shoulder charge can still hit you while you get up (not sure if this is intended) she then can follow up with a grab or sweep. If you attempt to dodge the sweep you risk getting gb if you try to counter gb you get swept. If you try to light attack you get parried. The only real option is to roll away and lose stamina.

optophobe
02-19-2017, 06:22 AM
I should have been more clear. If the valk knocks you down her shoulder charge can still hit you while you get up (not sure if this is intended) she then can follow up with a grab or sweep. If you attempt to dodge the sweep you risk getting gb if you try to counter gb you get swept. If you try to light attack you get parried. The only real option is to roll away and lose stamina.

You're just wrong, as I said in the first reply.

Altair_Snake
02-19-2017, 07:30 AM
Is it possible to roll away from the Warden's Vortex?

optophobe
02-19-2017, 07:55 AM
Is it possible to roll away from the Warden's Vortex?

Yes.

rocketdrive
02-19-2017, 07:56 AM
it is. just most think they can parry a heavy while they are stunned.