PDA

View Full Version : Release Date Moved Again?

rinks3611
02-19-2017, 02:10 AM
So was browsing gamefaqs.com and seen that ST:BC was coming out on March 14, 2017. I came to Ubisoft.com to check and see if ANY new videos, pictures, etc have been posted and seen that it is now listed as May 30, 2017. I'm sure Ubisoft has the most up to date release, but seriously what is going on with this game?!?! :confused:

There's been no news, no updates as to why a game that I pre-ordered and was supposed to have back in October has now been delayed several times now, 7 months in total. At least release some information as to why. No Man's Sky was at least able to do this. At this point it feels like it's never going to release and will eventually be cancelled due to significant delays that are obviously costing Ubisoft money to continuously have a game put back into development limbo. :(

UbiSkyBear
02-21-2017, 05:42 PM
Hi Rinks3611, check out this post (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1573088-ST-BC-Adds-Enterprise-Bridge-Set-To-Launch-May-30) or this article (http://blog.ubi.com/star-trek-bridge-crew-adds-enterprise-bridge-set-launch-may-30/)! :)

peteohearn
03-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Yeah, this is a real bummer.
I'm really starting to lose confidence in my pre-order.
The radio silence up until early March was disheartening, and to have the carpet pulled from under me as I got excited for the March release was infuriating.

There are so many amazing games out right now.
It's super tempting to go out and just exchange my pre-order credit for Horizon Zero Dawn.
This whole ordeal really making me re-consider the idea of pre-ordering at all.
Maybe it's my own fault for believing the E3 hype.

Who knows, maybe the addition of alternative bridges will be really cool.
Maybe something from TNG or beyond might pop up? Maybe some sort of secret Star Trek Discovery tie in?
Hopefully at this price, it is the complete full length AAA PSVR experience we are waiting for, and they don't burn us with hiding the best content in paid DLC.
If it's a solid 8 out of 10 or higher, I'll be fine...
But if it is the typical mediocre licensed game I'm not sure how much faith I will have left.

Hopefully it is just the weird mixed messaging and last minute delays freaking us out. and they are just taking the time to put that last layer of polish on it.