PDA

View Full Version : Out of stamina?

thestreetuluv
02-18-2017, 09:51 PM
So why can you dodge when you are out of stamina?

Like as an assassin I can already swing and dodge and do so much with just one stamina bar....but when i run out of stamina its doesn't feel punishing at all since i can still just dodge around?

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 09:53 PM

Like as an assassin I can already swing and dodge and do so much with just one stamina bar....but when i run out of stamina its doesn't feel punishing at all since i can still just dodge around?

I assume it is so you do not get obliterated.

PetiteBazinga
02-18-2017, 09:53 PM
I agree with you

thestreetuluv
02-18-2017, 09:55 PM
I assume it is so you do not get obliterated.

If i run out of stamina I should get punished because i am not managing a resource.(which should be a part of this game)

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-18-2017, 09:55 PM

This is something that I really hope the devs look into. Its confusing how someone with no stamina can GB me, or even counter GB. Dodging should also have a penalty if you have no stamina.

To effectively change this they would also have to look into the classes that can drain your stamina with their moves. I think its neat they have those abilities, but they should not be spammable to where you have zero stam and can do nothing.

PackingMoney
02-18-2017, 09:56 PM
If i run out of stamina I should get punished because i am not managing a resource.(which should be a part of this game)

I see that but if you cannot dodge then you are dead. They have made it though so that you fall when thrown.

Kaotic_CipherTV
02-18-2017, 10:04 PM
I see that but if you cannot dodge then you are dead. They have made it though so that you fall when thrown.

This is a good mechanic, but is easily lost if a player can Counter BG, which is why im confused as to why a player out of stam can still do this.

thestreetuluv
02-18-2017, 10:25 PM

if you run out of stamina like i said it should be your own fault for not managing your attacks. and honestly even if you were unable to dodge when out of stamina you could still survive as long as you haven't already taken a beating. I mean maybe there should just be a "hardcore" mode or something because I know everyone says assassins are the noobsmasher because people don't know how to parry or to even block attacks from different angles but I feel like I can cheese most people just by doing the infinite chains and sidestep slashes most times because even if my attack gets blocked and you swing i just backstep wait for stamina and I repeat until you make a mistake. and if i run out of stamina i just combine side dashes and back steps and for most heavy characters if im dodging they cant grabble me or even hit me....which is dumbbbbbb

ThePollie
02-18-2017, 10:30 PM
Honestly, yeah. I don't feel very pressured to manage stamina. All it means is that I turtle up and block until I've recovered. Unless they're throwing unblockables at me, I don't feel like it's an issue at all, and even then I can just dodge the unblockable. Only the Raider's is an issue because of it's wide angle.

Te_Wheke
02-18-2017, 10:35 PM
So that you can escape from bash locks.

ThePollie
02-18-2017, 10:43 PM
I'd rather poor stamina management be punished. If you're up against a Warden, mind that stamina. Be aware that running out means you're giving him free reign to bully you to death. As it stands, an enemy exhausted is simply not a threat, but there's little you can do to capitalize on that without just using feints and guard-breaks and hoping he messes up. If he hard-turtles, you can't touch him.

Te_Wheke
02-18-2017, 10:47 PM
Successful bashes also drain a lot of stamina so the game could be be decided on one successful bash.

ThePollie
02-18-2017, 10:55 PM
Do they? I know the Lawbringer's does, but I don't recall ever noticing if the others did.

Sgt.Broken-Jaw
02-19-2017, 01:18 AM

I AM Agree with you It's need to fix it's so many thinks what is need to be fix but this is a huge huge problem in this game
EXAMPLE : LAWBRINGER ETC
-so slow character you know guys is hard to play but he is too slow
Peacekeeper
- Very Fast character with so many plus bonuses
When Peacekeeper Run Out of stamina it's time to For Lawbringer strike them down but he can't Peacekeeper Dodge everything or run a way so it's impossible to catch it my opinion is
A: Properly will take stamina for Dodge ,Parry ,Block to punish defender who is waiting only for parry or dodge with any loose of stamina who playing turtle style of course if you block you will get only some of damage just a 1/4 damage or lower but you will get some of damage and take you a lot of stamina if you block with run out of stamina you will get 1/2 damage of hit of course for guys who have shield it's will take only stamina for success block and parry to give only counter-attacker (class heroes) the block should work like how is now a parry to keep game and working hardly ,guard block should take you a half of stamina for every (Heroes class) to not see in this game just Parry, Block Guard Heavy attack, Parry<guard break and heavy attack . OR!!!!
B Will be another bar let's say White bar what is will be working with armor build depends what you got mean of it : Stamina Reg. With Exhausted Reg . Working on it it's will be Dodge ,And Sprint . Then this Armor is will be working on builds for Speed,Stamina,Exhausted will working much but much more better and will be to better playing style and to be careful to out of stamina of course if you got a armor with stamina + more stamina+ then longer run+low taking of dodge OR!!!
C A-B Together in game will completely will change game to new level where you will be much more think what is your next step then random waving with mouse and click left botton with parry and guard break . Let me know guys what you think about this ? give Thumps up if you agree with me Thanks .