PDA

View Full Version : How does Shugoki get health back?

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 05:40 PM
Was 1v1ing him just and he was the first Shugoki I fought that kept getting health back to full.

Goat3_Saeko
02-18-2017, 05:51 PM
Was 1v1ing him just and he was the first Shugoki I fought that kept getting health back to full.

This is like a passive skill and personally I believe shugoki needs balance changes

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 05:54 PM
This is like a passive skill and personally I believe shugoki needs balance changes

Well I couldn't kill him because his health just kept going straight back to 98%

AgentCelt
02-18-2017, 06:00 PM

aren't skills disabled in a 1 v 1 though?

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 06:12 PM
aren't skills disabled in a 1 v 1 though?

I've never seen a Shugoki do this before. His health just kept going to full every time I hit him.

rotaxlol
02-18-2017, 06:42 PM
I've never seen a Shugoki do this before. His health just kept going to full every time I hit him.

now we both know your just making that up.

He gets his health back from landing his charge attack where he picks you up and breaks your back, but if he misses he takes increased damage.
And if he also lands its with low health it will instant kill you no matter what your health is.

Broccoleet
02-18-2017, 06:44 PM
Actualy were you 1v1ing him in a dominion map? Because if hes defending a zone and you get out of it while fighting him, he will get healed from having defended the zone itself.All the way back to full health until you enter the zone again.

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 07:19 PM
now we both know your just making that up.

He gets his health back from landing his charge attack where he picks you up and breaks your back, but if he misses he takes increased damage.
And if he also lands its with low health it will instant kill you no matter what your health is.

I can show you the game clip

Broccoleet
02-18-2017, 07:24 PM
Posting the gameclip would be the easiest way to get the answers you seek! To the clip chamber!

GreenRanger XI
02-18-2017, 07:30 PM
how about you start with that instead of one sentence that says nothing?

The **** are you on about. I simply asked how does he get health back.