PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 is Becoming 1vOrochi (Not an 'Orochi is OP' Thread)

Fuzzybutts
02-18-2017, 03:03 PM
I'm not kidding, I just want to play versus other heroes at this point. I can beat Orochi, not consistently because thats how games work but omfg they get so tiresome to play versus after a while.

Your basically given so little room for error and playing against them feels cheap (on both sides for that matter, its basically who out-cheeses who past a certain point), its literally just killing 1v1 for me to have to fight the same class 11 times in a row before one actually gets some sort of variety.

I'm not sure how this can be fixed, idk, get some pro streamer or something to play another class well enough all the fotm kids pick it. I just want something else to play versus. Its not about wins or losses for me at this point. I'm just tired of Orochi Simulator 2017.

KylarZe
02-18-2017, 03:07 PM
90% of the playerbase will be gone in a month, it will be better then.

awolcz
02-18-2017, 03:08 PM
It's not only in 1v1. I see too many Orochi in all modes. When I play Deathmatch, there is at least 2 of them each game. I even was in a game, where there were 6 Orochis. So yes, even I'm bored by playing against Orochi all the time.

Brave_Thunder
02-18-2017, 03:11 PM
I play mostly 1v1 and I don't see many orochis.I fight against wardens,warlords,pks and sometimes orochi.Usually I dom't complain to fight them,how you want to improve your reaction time if you don't play against fast classes?

Fuzzybutts
02-18-2017, 03:16 PM
I play mostly 1v1 and I don't see many orochis.I fight against wardens,warlords,pks and sometimes orochi.Usually I dom't complain to fight them,how you want to improve your reaction time if you don't play against fast classes?

Maybe because theres two other fast classes in the game people can play as and I want experience vs. them over experience vs just Orochi?

T_Djinn_T
02-18-2017, 04:04 PM
90% of the playerbase will be gone in a month, it will be better then.

lul

I would have to agree a large number of the player base will be gone in a month.

YappysDaBeast
02-18-2017, 04:06 PM
Orochi's are easy to deal with.
Peacekeeper's are the annoying ones out of the fast characters.

The trick to dealing with orochi is, dodge towards him. He will dodge to the side to do a spin attack. You be ready to parry that spin attack and destroy his ***.

Stankyfoot
02-18-2017, 04:17 PM
Is it hard to see why people like Orochis? It easily has the prettiest fighting style among the heroes and is a n00b stomper thats still viable at higher levels of gameplay. While it certainly isn't OP its the most accessible hero on every front.

B3NNS
02-20-2017, 11:11 PM
Started leaving at the start of games if I get a orochi or pk. I think I've played 1 our of 20 duels.