PDA

View Full Version : chat lock up

SOB_Looper
04-04-2004, 11:39 AM
I am having a problem with my chat box while in on line games.
During the course of a game suddenly I cam not type into the chat box. the box comes up, I can select pretyped chat in the drop down list and send it, but I can not type any new messages. No letters appear. Blank spaces will appear int the chat line when I hit the "space" bar. When I hit the "backspace key" a small outlined box appears in the text line. Most often during this time, I can not refly. When i hit the Esc key I go to the desk top.
I suspect that hitting a certain combination of keys whiie in game causes this problem but I do not know that.
I have to shut down the game I am hosting and restart.
Any help solving this problem would be appreciated. I hav also reinstalled FB, and had the problem prior to.AEP. This problem is unique to FB.

SOB_Looper
04-04-2004, 11:39 AM
I am having a problem with my chat box while in on line games.
During the course of a game suddenly I cam not type into the chat box. the box comes up, I can select pretyped chat in the drop down list and send it, but I can not type any new messages. No letters appear. Blank spaces will appear int the chat line when I hit the "space" bar. When I hit the "backspace key" a small outlined box appears in the text line. Most often during this time, I can not refly. When i hit the Esc key I go to the desk top.
I suspect that hitting a certain combination of keys whiie in game causes this problem but I do not know that.
I have to shut down the game I am hosting and restart.
Any help solving this problem would be appreciated. I hav also reinstalled FB, and had the problem prior to.AEP. This problem is unique to FB.