PDA

View Full Version : Can't even balance bot matches?

TheMalakith
02-18-2017, 12:00 AM
Seriously Ubisoft, how hard can it be to balance bot matches.

https://s4.postimg.org/ihlhd7859/For_Honor_02_17_2017_23_56_39_02.png

The only "kills" the bots on my team have are assists of the ones i killed. They couldnt even win 3vs1. I can understand player matches aren't always balanced, but this happens so often in bot matches that it's just pathetic.

DrExtrem
02-18-2017, 12:08 AM
Yeah. Sometimes the bots are terrible.

On the other hand, most players like me, have a hard time against the perfect defense, lightning vector/guard changes and perfect counter GBs and dodges done by the bots @ level 2+.

Sadly, in dominion, even local games,don't seem to be synchronised half of the time.

TheMalakith
02-18-2017, 12:19 AM
Yeah. Sometimes the bots are terrible.

On the other hand, most players like me, have a hard time against the perfect defense, lightning vector/guard changes and perfect counter GBs and dodges done by the bots @ level 2+.

Sadly, in dominion, even local games,don't seem to be synchronised half of the time.

Bot's above level 2 actually seem to be cheating. They can counter a guard break way after you grabbed them, and for some reason the counter against them doesn't work all to well either. They can also GB you in the middle of a heavy attack and so forth. And the balance is usually very bad. I think they give you a team of level 1-2 bots and the enemy full of lvl 3 bots.

It's sad, since i sometimes play bot matches when i got kicked into bad teams multiple times in a row...but then i still get kicked in a bad bot team.