PDA

View Full Version : About the upcoming patch (CRITICALLY IMPORTANT!!)

LordKira003
02-17-2017, 10:40 PM
The upcoming patch will make guard breaking way more easier and almost useless in higher lvl playing, I used to spam guard break button when someone tried to guard break me and it worked but when I tried it in the full game it didn't work and I had to learn the precise timing to counter it now it'll just be guard break spamming and you'll easily get out , kinda sad to just throw away the viability of such a powerful mechanic and it will increase the stupid defense only system to godly lvls anyone who can block well and spam guard break is technically invincible hope they see the wrong they're doing soon or pvp will be kinda exclusive to spamming characters such as the peacekeeper or orochi :mad::mad:

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-17-2017, 10:50 PM
How is this critically important?

Waynedetta40k
02-17-2017, 10:52 PM
Wait it will be even easier than it is now? Its ridiculously easy right now lol
I tought they make it harder? How was it before launch?

DatUPSman
02-17-2017, 10:53 PM
Lol it's funny because if you think you need to learn any timing for guard break then you are terribly wrong. Unless everyone i fought since release magically had the reflexes of GOD himself. I get wrekt all the time as orochi so stop complaining about orochi and learn to fight them

Also, warden is broken as **** and has a inescapable guard break combo, be more pissed about that

Vordred
02-17-2017, 10:53 PM
i dont see a problem with it, it's like blocking, you can get your guard in the right place way before the strike, or just before the strike. GB should be the same, as long as the button it pressed before the gb happens it should count.

i have got used to the timing now, but have no issue with being able to press it early. you should be punished for reacting to slow, not for doing it to fast.

Crytsch
02-17-2017, 10:54 PM

this.

YungHeadshots
02-17-2017, 11:00 PM

Because he's not saying that GBCs are too hard, it's that the playerbase needs to get better at them. For those of us that already can do them(on reaction at that), this is only going to make the game WORSE.

Now those that already figured out will never EVER EEEEVVEERRRR get GBd, and those that couldn't GBC before will still get GBd 25% of the time. It's going to make the game more boring in the long run.

PatrickGrifiths
02-17-2017, 11:00 PM
lol - I have no other letters or words.

~ Patrick.

Brave_Thunder
02-18-2017, 12:34 AM
The current system has a very tiny window for the gb,you have to react at the sound, not at the animation:many times I was able to predict the enemy gb and my counter failed because of that,now it punishes who use it too early.With the beta version instead,we will have more room to counter,always a good thing,considering how many are just spamming gb into ledges for cheesy kills.