PDA

View Full Version : Most broken thing in the game

DemeDesu
02-17-2017, 09:38 PM
yeah so since i reached max gear level i've been testing stuff out and i came across the most broken thing i've seen in a while (this only applies to modes where gear counts ofcourse)

so pretty much if you have a level 18 blade with max attack and guard with max revenge mode attack, it pretty much makes you one hit people

i've brought this to attention as i know other people like myself with come across this and dominion with just be people wait for revenge to one hit people

hopefully this gets fixed soon

darksavior1977
02-17-2017, 09:41 PM
On the one hand that sounds bad, on the other, is that versus other people with max gear too, or people with low level gear? Also, its max level gear, it should be pretty boss imo. Not sure how to test that since many people haven't had it in their hands long enough to be at max gear level.

vAshes2Ashesv
yeah so since i reached max gear level i've been testing stuff out and i came across the most broken thing i've seen in a while (this only applies to modes where gear counts ofcourse)

so pretty much if you have a level 18 blade with max attack and guard with max revenge mode attack, it pretty much makes you one hit people

i've brought this to attention as i know other people like myself with come across this and dominion with just be people wait for revenge to one hit people

hopefully this gets fixed soon

It appears Ubisoft or the team working on this game wants it to die as soon as possible, so it won't get fixed, at least not for a while. Either that, or it was intended to work that way. ~ubisoft balance logic~

YappysDaBeast
its 2 hiton heavy attacks for lawbringer with everything maxed.

DemeDesu
02-17-2017, 09:43 PM
On the one hand that sounds bad, on the other, is that versus other people with max gear too, or people with low level gear? Also, its max level gear, it should be pretty boss imo. Not sure how to test that since many people haven't had it in their hands long enough to be at max gear level.

the highest person i've pretty much one hit is around gear 70 or so not seen higher yet

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 09:43 PM
The gear is one of the few things I will admit needs to be adjusted or they need to fix teh matchmaking.

A good player with low level gear will ALWAYS beat a bad player with decent gear, but once you reach the ludicrously high gear levels it becomes simply ridiculous.

DrExtrem
02-17-2017, 09:51 PM
They should simply change the stats on the items and make them more ... classical .

Good'ol stuff like extra life, dmg and maybe armor and running speed. The revenge stats should go - its an imba-mode to handel extreme odds and not to one shot people. It should be redesigned as well around being immune to crowd control and survivability.

Highest level gear should have one special perk per the entire armor and one for the entire weapon, to make things interesting.

Just my two cents

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 09:55 PM
What's broken is you can't counter guard-break after a parry.

Crytsch
02-17-2017, 09:56 PM
the problem are the +stats item in general. ubisoft want to make it a competetive game, but bringing statchanging gear into the game.

imo there should be 2 options for the gamemodes where statitems are working: one where the stats are enabled and one where they are disabled. especially for ranked mode stats should be deactivaed as they are in 1vs1 and 2vs2 right now. you have so much different characters which are hard enough to balance, but if you bring these stats into consideration you can simply forget ranked gamemodes and leatherboards.

they shouldve implemented an even further customization system with much more weapons, hats, etc -> visual changes in general. wouldve much better than this stat-system

ProfessorCookie
02-17-2017, 09:59 PM
Seen a 102 (prestige 3) berserker in dominion. Didn't hit hard, but he had full on speed it seems. He could start a heavy attack (Not the jump one) far away from you and suddenly he was in your face.

cstratus
02-17-2017, 10:06 PM
I have to agree that the stats eventually can get overpowered.

I have a rep 4 nobushi at level 91 with max stats into defense, revenge gain by defense, revenge attack damage, and revenge defense.

My friends have watched me 4v1 many low level teams. I take so little damage, gain so much revenge, and 2 shot many characters. Also by them time my revenge shield is up I have revenge again and put another shield on. Mix that in with retreating to a shield buff on the ground and you become an elite boss.
As great as it feels to 4v1 a team it's quite broken.

Maybe with a bunch of high rep players the gameplay will even itself out slightly. Give it some time to see what happens before ubi changes it so quickly only to break something else

YappysDaBeast
02-17-2017, 10:12 PM
I'm rep 5 lawbringer maxed out at 108 gear. Want moreee

RonaldMiller1986
02-17-2017, 10:41 PM
How much % does reduced feat maxed do at end game?

Arbiter UK
02-17-2017, 10:54 PM
Broken thing is the Blocking, who thought it'd be a good idea to when Parry and or block an opponent that staggers them, allows them to still BLOCK and especially if they're playing as the assassin types they can side step and attack (which is massively rage inducing, as they're impossible to block and when they side step your attack) :mad::mad::mad: