PDA

View Full Version : Everyone's thinking it

Warlord8912
02-17-2017, 08:25 PM
Ok the Orochi and Peacekeeper, this is a ton of people complaining about them. You know what? I completely understand, the peacekeeper is not a huge issue for me. I can usually take most of them, but it it's ******** that orochi can attack so damn fast with the range they have. Before you give me that, "Try playing Orochi first, it's not that easy!" False, I have and guess what? I dominated everyone in sight, you know why? Because they are cheap characters that take no skill to play. Lunge across map slash slash slash slash, try to roll away? I'll roll with you and slash slash slash without losing any stamina.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 08:26 PM
Are they obnoxious and annoying? God yes.

Are they as OP and unstoppable as everyone is claiming? Not even close.

KylarZe
02-17-2017, 08:27 PM
Wish i could change my Orochi to yours...

Triplash
02-17-2017, 08:29 PM
False. I am not thinking that at all.

I have beaten and been beaten by every class, and when I get smoked I learn from it and try to watch out for that next time.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 08:30 PM
Orochi is hands down the most overpowered hero in game. Followed by peacekeeper and berserker.

Versuviou5
02-17-2017, 08:32 PM
Kensai is faster. Like i tell everyone who's QQing, go fight a good kensai player then cry about Orochi,

Pr0 Tip! you wont.

xJstarx00
02-17-2017, 08:32 PM
False. I am not thinking that at all.

I have beaten and been beaten by every class, and when I get smoked I learn from it and try to watch out for that next time.

^^

Versuviou5
02-17-2017, 08:33 PM
Orochi is hands down the most overpowered hero in game. Followed by peacekeeper and berserker.

Actually, I think you will find the most "OP" is in fact Shugoki.

Good try though.

KylarZe
02-17-2017, 08:35 PM
" Lunge across map slash slash slash slash, try to roll away? I'll roll with you and slash slash slash without losing any stamina. "

Also ii would like to know how the **** you manage to pull this off...

Warlord8912
02-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Whenever you do best an Orochi, from my personal experience hey just run away. They act like if hey die in FH they die for real. It's frustrating but amusing at the same time. I'm not saying they are unstoppable, just a tad bit too fast with the amount of range they have.

Brave_Thunder
02-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Wait,the fact that you play orochi in a cheesy way doesn't mean that he's op.It's like to say that raider is broken with the amount of ledges that we have in duels.

I mained orochi/pk since the beta.I thought that the hate against assassins was just a thing among noobs or people with slow reflexes.Yesterday,I got proved wrong.I faced an orochi that would just wait for me to attack,then do the side step attack.Another pk,just jump and spam.I was very disappointed....am I the only assassin that likes them because they have low hp and rely only on deflect/parry to defend themselves?

xJstarx00
02-17-2017, 08:37 PM

They're assassin classes, they are suppose to be quick try not to be so reckless that gives them the advantage do light attacks, guard breaks etc etc.

Versuviou5
02-17-2017, 08:42 PM
Wait,the fact that you play orochi in a cheesy way doesn't mean that he's op.It's like to say that raider is broken with the amount of ledges that we have in duels.

I mained orochi/pk since the beta.I thought that the hate against assassins was just a thing among noobs or people with slow reflexes.Yesterday,I got proved wrong.I faced an orochi that would just wait for me to attack,then do the side step attack.Another pk,just jump and spam.I was very disappointed....am I the only assassin that likes them because they have low hp and rely only on deflect/parry to defend themselves?

People will always find the easiest ways to abuse things and use it over and over to top leader boards and abuse anything and everything to try and be "the best" or progress above everyone else,
whether it be from cheesy side spam, to ledge pushes, or even the use of third party cheats/programs.

At the moment, there is No Honor in For Honor.

Warlord8912
02-17-2017, 08:46 PM

I was not referring to how I played, I was relaying every fight I have had against an Orochi.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 08:47 PM
Orochi is hands down the most overpowered hero in game.

In your opinion*

Not everyone thinks Orochi is the most OP

You once again love speaking in absolutes lol

Ph4rc0n
02-17-2017, 08:49 PM

I actually can manage those spammy assasins easily, the ones giving me the real trouble are those who use their deflect-counter abilities, which actually have no other counter than feinting and hoping they don't start spamming all of a sudden.

CarnivalLaw
02-17-2017, 08:52 PM
Bump. A slight damage reduction would balance the class.

ArchangelREON
02-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Wish i could change my Orochi to yours...

same i'd like that to

DovahkiinSuleyk
02-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Actually, I think you will find the most "OP" is in fact Shugoki.

Good try though.

That's hilarious. Anyone that thinks Shugoki's are OP simply don't know how he works. Once you know his tricks he's very easy to deal with. And Orochi's in particular can absolutely destroy him.

VoidstarTV
02-17-2017, 09:02 PM
The orochi is one of the most balanced classes. Warden is the best class currently because of balancing and the toolkit.

Google for some tier lists and competitive discussion on the state of the classes.

If you think pk or berserker are overpowers you don't know how to play and aren't as good as you think you are.

Berserker in fact is considered one of the weakest classes in the competitive community because of the ease of punishing him from light attacks and the fact that his infinite combo only works on newer players.

Pk is middle of the road.

Anyway, I'm typing this on my phone at work or I'd go into more detail. Google is your friend. I'm just sick of hearing new players screaming op because they realistically don't know how to play as good as they think they do.

EothK
02-17-2017, 09:08 PM
I dont think OP is the right word. But he certainly isnt hard to play as the game tells us. With spamming you can go a long way as Orochi.

Mostly I do fine against 1 vs 1 Orochi with Warlord, Beserker and Lawbringer.

In groups they can be annoying. Late game the gear can make them OP though 2shotting all but tanks

Brave_Thunder
02-17-2017, 09:15 PM
I actually can manage those spammy assasins easily, the ones giving me the real trouble are those who use their deflect-counter abilities, which actually have no other counter than feinting and hoping they don't start spamming all of a sudden.

Sometimes I manage to parry them,but I find quite difficult to parry when people spam,especially berserkers/orochi.

B3N--
02-17-2017, 09:25 PM
Kensai is faster. Like i tell everyone who's QQing, go fight a good kensai player then cry about Orochi,

Pr0 Tip! you wont.

lol you are the one bro, you make my day with this, thx

kensei more fast than orochi? try again, orochi's heavy are faster than the kensei's light ones.

seriously bro :)

cstratus
02-17-2017, 09:43 PM
I don't think orochi or the peacekeeper are as OP as everything thinks. I do however think their play style is the easiest to play and counters many characters. I struggle with them constantly

I have only played nobushi and they both counter me. Closing the distance of my range so easily can shut me down.

Orochi can charge at you and though the side he is charging at is predictable, he can then (somewhat) "infinite combo" you. (Guard block,single attack, rinse and repeat) You can counter it what a guard block but half of the time it doesn't do it. His speed make it very easy to dodge and can be followed up with an attack very easily.

The peacekeeper has similar speed and can also close gaps very easily. Her lunge always attacks upwards so it's predictable but her attacks after that are so quick it's near impossible to block especially if the player attacks in multiple directions.

I also see both of these characters easily running from fights and not many people able to catch up. I have a level 18 piece of gear with max sprint speed and they still out run me.

If you play with friends just run and switch with someone. Players with shields can block in all directions making is a solid counter for their quick attack speeds. There are many buffs on 4v4 maps. Take advantage of those. Try using a weapon with defense on it so you will take an extra attack or two. Also fake out attacks work well usually resulting in them attempting a dodge/attack combo or just dodging themselves into a better position for you to attack.

I think ubi should add more pings to death match that would be helpful. They have them in dominion (L1+R2) for points a, b, and c. Something like "My opponent is running" or "watch your back" would easily tell you to pay attention around you before you get ganked.

Leon026
02-17-2017, 09:46 PM
Complains about Orochi.

Conveniently forgets about the Warden and Peacekeeper not doing full damage in a guard break.

For everything else, there's mastercard.