PDA

View Full Version : Is cheating already a thing, or am I just not knowledgeable enough of game mechanics?

Pottross
02-17-2017, 07:40 PM
(This is not a rant)

I was just playing in an Elimination match, when I encountered that after I beat my enemy (no execution, so I camped his corpse) he suddenly rose from his grave without any of his teammates near us. So are the Undead walking the earth already, or am I missing crucial knowledge about game mechanics? Like Invisibility Feats on a class? If not, has anybody else seen this stuff happen?

(Not providing any names, nor do I have video proof of this. Ticket has been cancelled.)

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 07:41 PM
(This is not a rant)

I was just playing in an Elimination match, when I encountered that after I beat my enemy (no execution, so I camped his corpse) he suddenly rose from his grave without any of his teammates near us. So are the Undead walking the earth already, or am I missing crucial knowledge about game mechanics? Like Invisibility Feats on a class? If not, has anybody else seen this stuff happen?

(Not providing any names, nor do I have video proof of this. Ticket has been filed, though.)

Did he come back with full health? Like a revive?

Pottross
02-17-2017, 07:42 PM
Did he come back with full health? Like a revive?

Yes.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 07:43 PM
Most likely its a bug or glitch of some kind.

Most people who cheat are gonna use alot less obvious hacks like autoblock and auto guard break block.

Immortal_Zeal
02-17-2017, 07:45 PM
What class.?

Drekle
02-17-2017, 07:49 PM
This is likely the warlord passive. Please look into this. Probably what Immortal_Zeal is getting at.

Auto Revive - Passive - When dying, revive without the help of another player.

Pottross
02-17-2017, 07:50 PM
Yes it was a Warlord. He indeed has a tier 4 ability to rez. So it was my fault to assume it could have been a cheat... Even though I don't think he could have had his tier 4 at the time in the match. Anyway thanks for enlightening me and sorry for putting a false assumption about a sensible topic on the boards :(

(Edit: Tier 4. Auto Revive – Passive feats – When you’re dying, you can revive without the help from other players. Source: rankedboost.com)

Braegulfer
02-17-2017, 07:51 PM
If you're playing on PC, then yes there are cheats in the game already--of course.

S8Canadian
02-17-2017, 07:52 PM
warlord has tier 4 feat that lets you revive yourself. Not sure you can use feats in elim, just skirmish and the other matches right?

Gnarxly
02-17-2017, 08:04 PM
If you're playing on PC, then yes there are cheats in the game already--of course.

Let me ask you, what do you think is actually inside console?

FredEx919
02-17-2017, 08:16 PM
(This is not a rant)

(Not providing any names, nor do I have video proof of this. Ticket has been cancelled.)

Sounds like you were able to find the reason for this, but either way it never hurts to check. For those interested, we recently posted some details regarding dealing with cheaters (link below)

How do we fight cheaters to ensure fair gameplay (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1581764-How-do-we-fight-cheaters-to-ensure-fair-gameplay-on-our-battlefields)

AkimuMC
02-17-2017, 08:23 PM
warlord has tier 4 feat that lets you revive yourself. Not sure you can use feats in elim, just skirmish and the other matches right?

Feats and gear stats are relevant in all 4v4 game modes.