PDA

View Full Version : Guardbreak in advanced training

cronaldo09
02-17-2017, 07:21 PM
So I have decided to practice my guardbreak and started the advanced training! The first task is to counter the guardbreak! I was not able to do this even once! I pressed the square button on my controller, I spammed it but nothing! MY main charackter is prestige 1 so I think I am not that bad at the game! Anyone else have the problem or could anyone explain to me what I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance

G0BackT0G0
02-17-2017, 07:23 PM
its really not that hard. do NOT spam. do NOT press too early. personally, i go by sound. as soon as he touches you, you press GB.
take a look at your stance symbol (that triangle up left right thing) the symbol that pops up there is the one that matters, not the enemy's gb symbol.

cronaldo09
02-17-2017, 10:04 PM
Thank you for the quick response! Well I did try it like that as soon as he touches me I press GB! Nothing I'll keep trying still low expectation to be honest!

ragepowder
02-17-2017, 11:18 PM
Guard break when you hear the "shove" sound. I started "listening" for that sound instead of trying to "visually" see the guard break indicator and I'd say my GBC has improved a lot more.

That and I keybind'd guard break to my a different button on my mouse.

FREEDOM from
02-17-2017, 11:21 PM
I'll be honest it took me forever to get 3 of those with the lawbringer. Pretty sure I tried pressing it at a bunch of different times. Finally got 3 though haha.