PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper issues. As Lawbringer.

YappysDaBeast
02-17-2017, 05:46 PM
So this entire class is just to strong for a lawbringer.
Just spam dodge and side attack all game long, with our slow attacks being so predictable even with feinting.

Also noticed a lot of peacekeepers are spamming zone attack with feinting for OP fast first hit over and over.

Lufury
02-17-2017, 06:05 PM
So this entire class is just to strong for a lawbringer.
Just spam dodge and side attack all game long, with our slow attacks being so predictable even with feinting.

Also noticed a lot of peacekeepers are spamming zone attack with feinting for OP fast first hit over and over.

ehm. maybe u wait until he hits and u just parry into a combo? Cant be that hard. You favor is if u get parried u wont get Guard breaked that often his recovery is insane

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-17-2017, 06:07 PM
Of course a slow, defensive class is going to have a hard time with a fast attacking class. They are polar opposites. The game is not essentially meant to be a level playing field across the board. Each hero has their strengths and weakness's and good players know these and will utilize their class advantages to win a fight. If anything a lawbringer has an edge in the fight if you are good at parrying, that is his bread and butter.

YappysDaBeast
02-17-2017, 06:08 PM
ehm. maybe u wait until he hits and u just parry into a combo? Cant be that hard. You favor is if u get parried u wont get Guard breaked that often his recovery is insane

I parry them, but they play to defensive and wait for you to strike first and dodge into attack, even with feinting a heavy its to slow as lawbringer is supaaa slowwww

Vordred
02-17-2017, 06:19 PM
yeah Dodging needs readjusting it, it stupid out i avoids everything now matter what direction you dodge.

but as for the lawbringer, just be equally lame, everytime you block one of thier dodge attack, use shove into GB, the GB will catch them dodging, allowing you to land a side heavy, then shove and GB when they dodge again.

it's lame and boring, but it's basically your own option to counter dodge spam.

YappysDaBeast
02-17-2017, 06:26 PM
yeah Dodging needs readjusting it, it stupid out i avoids everything now matter what direction you dodge.

but as for the lawbringer, just be equally lame, everytime you block one of thier dodge attack, use shove into GB, the GB will catch them dodging, allowing you to land a side heavy, then shove and GB when they dodge again.

it's lame and boring, but it's basically your own option to counter dodge spam.

My shove puts most people to far away for GB :/ I'm rep 4 lawbringer, know all combos ect.

Vordred
02-17-2017, 07:08 PM
My shove puts most people to far away for GB :/ I'm rep 4 lawbringer, know all combos ect.

never had any issue with that happening, maybe your waiting to long for the GB. as mine always hit after the shove. but then i'm used to doubling up on the GB button, as i play the Warden alot, so pressing it the same way as to cancel the wardens shoulder change, works for the LB too.