PDA

View Full Version : Why am I being penalised for reacting early to Guard Break?

lDelicious
02-17-2017, 02:18 PM
Why was the Guard break changed from the Open Beta?

In the beta, the moment you saw the white shield, you could counter guard break. It was required a fast reaction time and took a lot of skill to pull off consistently. Now (for some reason), you have to guard break later which in turn penalises players who have faster reaction times in favour for slower ones...

Please change the Guard Break back to the open beta version, if people can't react fact enough to a GB then they need to practise...

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 02:20 PM
Why was the Guard break changed from the Open Beta?

In the beta, the moment you saw the white shield, you could counter guard break. It was required a fast reaction time and took a lot of skill to pull off consistently. Now (for some reason), you have to guard break later which in turn penalises players who have faster reaction times in favour for slower ones...

Please change the Guard Break back to the open beta version, if people can't react fact enough to a GB then they need to practise...

Its just a bug, they are changing it back to the open beta form.

The_Darkrash
02-17-2017, 02:32 PM
Its just a bug, they are changing it back to the open beta form.

Source?

Lufury
02-17-2017, 02:35 PM
Source?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

maybe look arround next time..

ZeroXKos
02-17-2017, 02:36 PM
They need to give us ACTUAL patch notes not vague bs that tells us nothing

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 02:41 PM

Tells us nothing? Did you even click the link?

Jarnhand
02-17-2017, 02:41 PM

Yes they do need to take this serious.

ZeroXKos
02-17-2017, 02:43 PM
Tells us nothing? Did you even click the link?

Yes I did and this is the second patch, the first had hero changes too, where is that Info?

PackingMoney
02-17-2017, 02:45 PM
Yes I did and this is the second patch, the first had hero changes too, where is that Info?

I don't think there were any changes, just buggy mechanics. I'm not sure, but you can't tell me the link doesn't give you anything when it has everything anyone has cried about.

KylarZe
02-17-2017, 02:45 PM
Guardbreak Counter (All Heroes):
Currently you can’t counter a guardbreak during a guardbreak attempt. This will be returned to the previous behavior seen in the Beta.

so Countering GB will be the same as it was in beta.

ZeroXKos
02-17-2017, 03:01 PM
I don't think there were any changes, just buggy mechanics. I'm not sure, but you can't tell me the link doesn't give you anything when it has everything anyone has cried about.

Alright fine, they are addressing things. Hopefully it continues to be the right things along with updates like that last post