PDA

View Full Version : Where is the capture the flag game mode?

droper66
02-17-2017, 01:56 PM
This game could have a pretty epic capture the flag mode. It would bring everyone to one point and fight for an objective. Make team play and team compositions important.

There would need to be some rules though. Slower moving flag carriers, perhaps a little buff in defensive stats if you carry as well.

Ragnar---
02-17-2017, 01:58 PM
I really don't like Capture the Flag, never really seen the appeal of it myself.

droper66
02-17-2017, 02:29 PM
Agree, would be a great mode, would be very surprised if they don't add it at some point, the game is perfect for it.

Yeah, I imagine it being like trying to get a football to the end zone tackling and all. Chance of fumbling might be a good mechanic actually.

Reynard69
02-17-2017, 03:10 PM
What's might happen is every one sits on there flag having one been flag runner probably peace keeper or orochi doing said running

Derkwow-cz
02-17-2017, 03:15 PM
Capture flag is good but small problem: fast characters (orochi+kenshi) dont be catched and the will take flag and run back :D

One solution: anyone take flag = speed is reduced by 50% :-), than everyone must protect character with flag...