PDA

View Full Version : This is the most expensive beta I've ever seen.

ipm204
02-17-2017, 09:59 AM
When does the finished game release?

FUEGONOMICS
02-17-2017, 10:01 AM
if history is any indicator, then......never

Gumavarie
02-17-2017, 10:02 AM
By summer 2018 most of the issues should be fixed. Except the servers and connectivity errors.

FUEGONOMICS
02-17-2017, 10:03 AM
i cant wait, in 2018, ill be able to play multiplayer P2P like its 1999.

m0u-1337
02-17-2017, 10:03 AM
just get it for ps4, i nearly never have dc's.

Gumavarie
02-17-2017, 10:14 AM
i cant wait, in 2018, ill be able to play multiplayer P2P like its 1999.

Unreal Tournament, Quake III and Everquest came out in 1999. From what I remember the multiplayer in those games wasn't as broken as Ubisoft's.

FUEGONOMICS
02-17-2017, 10:22 AM
Unreal Tournament, Quake III, HALF LIFE, and Everquest came out in 1999. From what I remember the multiplayer in those games wasn't as broken as Ubisoft's.

never played eq, but the rest had awesome multiplayer, and the peer to peer multiplayer was excellent in the abovementioned games that had it.

Even in 1999, valvE realized their game was a resource hog, so they had WON and dedicated multiplayer, and it was slowish, but at least it worked.

Gumavarie
02-17-2017, 10:31 AM
never played eq, but the rest had awesome multiplayer, and the peer to peer multiplayer was excellent in the abovementioned games that had it.

Even in 1999, valvE realized their game was a resource hog, so they had WON and dedicated multiplayer, and it was slowish, but at least it worked.

How did I forget about Half-Life!? Good call on that one.

On another note : while browsing the forums the page was taking forever to load. Then I got this message :

"Error 503: Service Unavailable
XID: 728782726"

Ahaha I laughed a bit.

Knight_Raime
02-17-2017, 10:46 AM
Actually that would be warframe.
also you're not funny. take your salt elsewhere.

Gumavarie
02-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Actually that would be warframe.
also you're not funny. take your salt elsewhere.

My... salt? My god internet terminology is getting silly.

I'm enjoying the small group of people telling others to "leave" the forums due to expressing issues with the game.

Speaking out about our "salt" (did I use that correctly?) is the only way this game will get fixed. Which you should be encouraging instead of sticking up for lazy developing.

FUEGONOMICS
02-17-2017, 11:12 AM
based on the state of the game upon release, Im not holding my breath.

the high res graphics scam on Watchdogs was bad and fraudulent, but at least it didnt destroy my ability to play the game. i should have learned my damn lesson.

severalfndays
02-17-2017, 12:22 PM
based on the state of the game upon release, Im not holding my breath.

the high res graphics scam on Watchdogs was bad and fraudulent, but at least it didnt destroy my ability to play the game. i should have learned my damn lesson.

Second thread this guys made sucking his thumb about this game. Don't bother with it folks. Just some crybaby who keeps gettin spanked in multiplayer 😢

FUEGONOMICS
02-17-2017, 12:34 PM
i wish it was that, dummy! i cant join a multiplayer match, along with hundreds of other people.

60 bucks to see nothing but error messages. Occasionally, the game will find a match and begin loading it, only to give me another type of error code, then back to the menu.

I didnt get spanked in-game, I cant get IN the game. So thats not thumb sucking, thats an actual problem.

So, for example, if I pay you 60 dollars to break your keyboard, and then you take my 60 dollars, promise to stop posting, and continue to make posts, that is, in effect, fraud.

Believe me, mouth breather, Im just a dumb button mashing console player. The last thing I want to do is come to a forum and complain, I just want to sit in front of my xbox and get a return on my investment. Theres nothing wrong with complaining about that since I am wholly unable.

Ragnar---
02-17-2017, 12:46 PM
Second thread this guys made sucking his thumb about this game. Don't bother with it folks. Just some crybaby who keeps gettin spanked in multiplayer 

That is just the majority of this forum. I really hope the developers don't take their advise with their game. They should check out things like /r/competitiveforhonor and such.

OneLaw4you
02-17-2017, 12:56 PM
The same time we get our smoke effect we were promised in the deluxe pack... tbh youre the only one ive seen say anything about that. why not make a post If you akready havent

Derity
02-17-2017, 12:57 PM
The campaign is actually pretty damn good tbh

Knight_Raime
02-17-2017, 01:29 PM
My... salt? My god internet terminology is getting silly.

I'm enjoying the small group of people telling others to "leave" the forums due to expressing issues with the game.

Speaking out about our "salt" (did I use that correctly?) is the only way this game will get fixed. Which you should be encouraging instead of sticking up for lazy developing.

"getting" unless you've been living under a rock away from any kind of social activities for the past decade "getting silly" isn't applicable.
You were not expressing your issues. If you were it would have been in a constructive format where you listed the problems you were having and why.
not "her der this is beta."
I'm not sticking up for lazy developing. I'm telling people like yourself to go away if you lack the ability to express your issues like a civilized person instead of a 4 year old.