PDA

View Full Version : I get people want an honorable 1v1...

supermaldo93
02-17-2017, 09:55 AM
...but I didn't come for honor. I came for victory. In brawl matches, most people, after they beat their opponent, would watch their teammate fight and let them have their 1v1. This sounds extremely fair and honorable. It gives the opponent much more of a chance of fighting back. But why would you give them a chance to win?! Show no mercy! Crush them! I'm tired of getting salty pm's from people who are mad after my partner and I forcefully shoved our weapons into their private recessions without their consent simply because they were alone in experiencing the endeavor. I play for keeps!

Sirrkas
02-17-2017, 10:05 AM
Best part is, when they start playing 2vs1 and complain about you to being a horrible person, by doing them the same favor^^

I happened to record one of those matches (we talk in german). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOncIJURvMY

AveImperator85
02-17-2017, 10:08 AM
Or how about you don't be a ****lord? You don't "play for keeps" you just play badly, which is why you need to gang up on someone. Have some class. You want a 4vs1 cluster****, go play Elimination with the rest of your gutless ilk

chiller2k3
02-17-2017, 10:08 AM
...but I didn't come for honor. I came for victory. In brawl matches, most people, after they beat their opponent, would watch their teammate fight and let them have their 1v1. This sounds extremely fair and honorable. It gives the opponent much more of a chance of fighting back. But why would you give them a chance to win?! Show no mercy! Crush them! I'm tired of getting salty pm's from people who are mad after my partner and I forcefully shoved our weapons into their private recessions without their consent simply because they were alone in experiencing the endeavor. I play for keeps!

ikr,

people have to learn how these 2n2 brawls are fought and they will start to have fun with them.
The most fun i had was me and someone I met in the closed beta against 2 opponents we had a few games against. We all groupt up and litterally had a 2v2! It was like everone was fighting both enemies! no mercy! just brutal fun games till the last man standing!

Sirrkas
02-17-2017, 10:13 AM
ikr,

people have to learn how these 2n2 brawls are fought and they will start to have fun with them.
The most fun i had was me and someone I met in the closed beta against 2 opponents we had a few games against. We all groupt up and litterally had a 2v2! It was like everone was fighting both enemies! no mercy! just brutal fun games till the last man standing!

I wish brawl maps would start as a 2vs2 by default. Like the one map of the samurai swamp and the viking boatbuilder's yard. People probably would have never got the wrong idea of it being ment to be 2 duels. I don't mind if the opponent wants to make duels, but that way, there could have been less complaints about 1vs2.

B3NNS
02-17-2017, 10:54 AM
You want to hear about honorable? I was beating a peacekeeper 2-0. On the third round he decided to run around a pond to drain the clock. Needless to say I left. No one has time for that garbage.

Side note just call it playing fair. This honor this honor that stuff in video games these days from people sounds like they run around parks, in a wizards hat throwing sponge balls yelling fire ball. talking about "Honor" in video games is just silly. If you're a child I understand, but if you're not please stop.

B3NNS
02-17-2017, 11:03 AM
As for 2v2. People need to stop complaining. No one cares about honor in a video game. If you want to play 1v1 than play 1v1. It's 2v2 for a reason. People can play however they want.

I don't understand the need for people who play these types of games want there to be a mode where there are 8 players in a game watching players fight each other 1 at a time. The only reason I can think of is they want to stroke their own egos in front of others or have their friends in the same game and stroke each others egos. Same reason these players use the quick chat and spam "Sorry" and "Good Fight" when they kill you.

In short there is already a 1v1 mode where you can "Fight Honorably".

Squ1dF4ce
02-17-2017, 11:07 AM

If you actually had any skill you would hope for them to win against your teammate just so you could have the opportunity to best them in the game winning duel.

You are scared tho so it makes sense to just run in and right click.