PDA

View Full Version : 4v4 needs to be single pick!

getatme94
02-17-2017, 08:46 AM
there is NO reason 2v2 is single pick, but 4v4 isn't? running double nobushi is ridiculously overpowered when coupled with a peacekeeper. or worst two peacekeepers and two nobushis.

yes i understand the "i won't be able to use my "main" waaaah" but as the game/meta is now, you are p going to have a really really rough time if you run into this team comp.

giving the bleed and sheer attack speed of the fighters! i love the game!, but this is a flaw in my eyes that could easily be fixed, no other game about "team comps" does this. overwatch doesn't, heck even rainbow six doesn't!,

FailOfHDDVD
02-17-2017, 08:51 AM
4v4 dominion with gear stats on, is casual play, dont put serious mode on there.....

Felis_Menari
02-17-2017, 08:52 AM
there is NO reason 2v2 is single pick, but 4v4 isn't? running double nobushi is ridiculously overpowered when coupled with a peacekeeper. or worst two peacekeepers and two nobushis.

yes i understand the "i won't be able to use my "main" waaaah" but as the game/meta is now, you are p going to have a really really rough time if you run into this team comp.

giving the bleed and sheer attack speed of the fighters! i love the game!, but this is a flaw in my eyes that could easily be fixed, no other game about "team comps" does this. overwatch doesn't, heck even rainbow six doesn't!,

This is never going to happen in standard play. The only way to enforce such an arbitrary rule would be to set up private matches.

Rhamez
02-17-2017, 09:17 AM

Yea... in a game with gear stats, there is absolutely no damn way they are ever going to implement that. 2v2 single pick was dumb as is, but it's not bad because gear isn't active in 2v2.

"Oh look, the 1-3 characters I have geared up have been picked, guess I'm playing my level 3 raider!"

It was not an attractive aspect of siege, but it worked, because there was no stupid "gear level" that made your characters stronger and every operator played mechanically the same as each other, they only had different equipment. You can't do that in a game where every single hero has a completely different move set.