PDA

View Full Version : Should throwables be blockable in some way?

Arkaelov
02-17-2017, 08:44 AM
Should throwables (axes, bows, knives) be blockable in some way? They really seem to be just a cheap, incredibly easy way to get an extreme amount of damage on a single target. At least grenades you have a half second to roll away. Throwingables are just an instant half of your health gone, on the already insanely high DPS classes.

Bigweight93
02-17-2017, 08:56 AM
I think they should be a way to punish running players...they should be blockable if you are in guarding position

ArchangelREON
02-17-2017, 03:31 PM
Have not tried but can you put your full guard up as warlord or conq and block them or no?

fariic
02-17-2017, 03:40 PM
They should reduce the damage, and instead have them apply debuffs. This should be for every feat that deals damage. No one should have a feat they can use to drain most if not all of the HP from their target.

Absolutely no one should have a feat that allows them to one hit another player.

Someone at Ubisoft doesn't appear to have thought through some of their design decisions.

PunkPirateAFO
02-17-2017, 03:45 PM
They should reduce the damage, and instead have them apply debuffs. This should be for every feat that deals damage. No one should have a feat they can use to drain most if not all of the HP from their target.

Absolutely no one should have a feat that allows them to one hit another player.

Someone at Ubisoft doesn't appear to have thought through some of their design decisions.

I dont mind the lvl 4 ones doing a bunch of damage but take the Orochi for instance. They have 2 throwables and a bow which they can spam at you in some 4v4 modes. Nothing like getting hit with 3 projectiles and dying. I think projectiles like the bows and such should be in the same tree to discourage nonsense like that