PDA

View Full Version : Story Mode Chapter 2-6

Mr.Rynart
02-17-2017, 07:07 AM
This Chapter is so ****ing ********.

The Level itself is allright the boss is not.

The boss has 3******* stages. The first one is managble thanks to revenge. SEcond one is basically baiting him out to do the same **** over and over again. Third stage on the other hand pisses me of so much right now its unbearable, whos brilliant idea was it to give the ai a perma block in every direction even if u mix up attacks or cancel attack he blocks them or parries them. BTw im talking about realistic Diffuculty not the other ones.

Any tips how to kill him in this state throwing of ledges doesnt really work for me.

dangoball
02-17-2017, 07:13 AM
His third stage is a pain, granted, though there are ways:

1) his attack pattern is always the same (R, T, L, R, L - I think), therefore parry is your friend. Parry gives you a free hit or two.

2) when he spins his sword charging and unblockable - Guard Break. This gives you another free hit.

3) to not chip at his health one attack at a time, equip the "Unblockable" story feat. Pop with when he runs out of stamina (best done through parrying him, as his pool hardly moves through attacks) and hack away.

Reap200
02-17-2017, 08:16 AM
alternatively, what i did was join iwth a friend, we pushed him off the side of the bridge and then jump attacked him. the final stage was done in about 20 seconds :P

Erfcore
02-17-2017, 08:55 AM
This mission was the cause of much swearing tonight! everytime Id get to the thrid stage just to be blocked over and over and eventually lose and restart! must have spent a good 1.5 hr almost 2 trying to beat him. FFS do I ever hate playing as Raider lol

DrExtrem
02-17-2017, 09:03 AM
The most annoying thing is the frap he is saying. "I must defeat you!!!" - I got if the first time right?

Snow901
02-17-2017, 09:18 AM
I found the boss pretty easy to beat, even though I died a few times in the last phase. The first part was simply throwing the clones off the bridge. The second part was the easiest since all I did was carry him over to my army, and then they helped by beating on him as I just continued to guard break and attack him. The final part was pretty much carrying the boss down the bridge to the ledge and tossing him off. Not too hard, eh? :)