PDA

View Full Version : Ummm.... So Yea Im Ditching For Honor!

sog6six6
02-16-2017, 10:40 PM
before yall jump on me it's not what you think. let me lay out my reasons.
- I already beat the story on realistic.
-lack of other pve content to play.
-Pvp is main focus, but
-pvp is kind of a mess
-only pvp mode i enjoy is dominion.
-the art of war system is too cheesable right now.
-no honor in for honor
-most fights are not that fun.
-only time i have Real fun is ganging up with friends against other players. smh
-customization is shallow besides skins.
-the grind for good loot is slow and all most unbearable when dealing with pvp issues.
-BUT MOST IMPORTANT: This Game Is Too Dang Slow.!!! the combat is slow, the fights long and drawn out (unless you get wiped, which is no fun), and rewards vs time played are garbage.

I have to ask myself this: do i want to play this game for the next 6 months? my answer: no. just think about how long it will take to prestige multi characters. the nature of the game and figure players will get better over time and your in for a LONG grind. also whats the point to grind. prestigious lvs in fps games come quicker because the combat is fast and fluid. thats not the case in For Honor. also when you take into account there's nothing to do but story mode on harder lvs, and prestige your character maybe you can see where i coming from. idk tho whats your opinions?

GNASHSAMA
02-16-2017, 10:53 PM
Git gud.

KD_Kanelbullen
02-16-2017, 10:56 PM
ok

lebannen247
02-16-2017, 11:00 PM
-Pvp is main focus, but
-pvp is kind of a mess
-no honor in for honor
-only time i have Real fun is ganging up with friends against other players. smh
-the grind for good loot is slow and all most unbearable when dealing with pvp issues.
-BUT MOST IMPORTANT: This Game Is Too Dang Slow.!!! the combat is slow, the fights long and drawn out (unless you get wiped, which is no fun), and rewards vs time played are garbage.

I have to ask myself this: do i want to play this game for the next 6 months? my answer: no. just think about how long it will take to prestige multi characters. the nature of the game and figure players will get better over time and your in for a LONG grind. also whats the point to grind. prestigious lvs in fps games come quicker because the combat is fast and fluid. thats not the case in For Honor. also when you take into account there's nothing to do but story mode on harder lvs, and prestige your character maybe you can see where i coming from. idk tho whats your opinions?

Bye bad PK or Orochi player

PackingMoney
02-16-2017, 11:01 PM
-Pvp is main focus, but
-pvp is kind of a mess
-no honor in for honor

Bye Felicia

teksuo1
02-16-2017, 11:02 PM
before yall jump on me it's not what you think.

it's exactly what i thought tbh :)

/wave

Villanelle__
02-16-2017, 11:09 PM
In the name of all the Samurais i can only say, Sayonara.

OneLaw4you
02-16-2017, 11:20 PM
lol its funny how people keep saying stuff like "bye" ect. keep saying that because when more people stop playing because of all the issues, youll be the one complaining that you cant find a match. theres only about 133k people on rn( ps4) and its prime time.

Ultharid
02-16-2017, 11:27 PM
lol its funny how people keep saying stuff like "bye" ect. keep saying that because when more people stop playing because of all the issues, youll be the one complaining that you cant find a match. theres only about 133k people on rn( ps4) and its prime time.

Yet people don't look around enough. It's been said on forums by Ubisoft they're working on some issues. It's obvious this game was not meant for OP.

lebannen247
02-16-2017, 11:28 PM

You can tell if someone is going to continue to play by their name.

If they have a reference to any anime in their name----they will bail
If they have a reference to any form of death in their name--they will bail
If they have a reference to any configuration of XXrandomnameXX-- they will bail
If they have a reference to any pop culture in their name -- they will bail

The above 4 types are cancer and you should get rid of them now.

PackingMoney
02-16-2017, 11:31 PM

The numbers on xbox keep rising every day so I doubt that just yet.

Solidwolf1
02-16-2017, 11:38 PM
Absolutly no need to let us know... theres plenty of people playing everyday

So just leave if you wanna but don't waste our time with it

OneLaw4you
02-16-2017, 11:44 PM

If they have a reference to any configuration of XXrandomnameXX-- they will bail

The above 4 types are cancer and you should get rid of them now. you must be pretty unintelligent. where did you read me saying I'm leaving the game. lol jimmies rustled I see. since we making assumptions by user names, whens the last time you bombed something?

OneLaw4you
02-16-2017, 11:48 PM
Can OP take lebannen247 and xirx4deathix with him? you 1st sugar bear

Sirrkas
02-17-2017, 12:15 AM
you must be pretty unintelligent. where did you read me saying I'm leaving the game. lol jimmies rustled I see. since we making assumptions by user names, whens the last time you bombed something?

Actually, the username can tell quite a lot about the user.

Here is a study about names. They gathered data about League of Legends users and antisocial names clearly got more reports and have send more.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0747563215301655

ExcitablePro117
02-17-2017, 12:38 AM
i totally agree you! sorely disappointed in the game it will die fast

SZMSWE
02-17-2017, 02:19 AM
I bought this crap for a game today, or should i say, got it as a gift, im p*ssed at myself not getting something better, this feels like a no man sky all over again. I bought Nioh, which is one h3ll of a game, including Final fantasy. Ive been an avid gamer and supporter of ubisoft since launch. Followed SC series on Xbox, Asscreed, Dishonored, Farcry series, the Division. You name it i bought em all. So im more of disapointed then anything. Why has PvP to be the major part in a latter ubisoft produced game?, and why in h3ll do we have to be connected online all the time?, this is making me angry, and i feel my patience running thin.

But i guess Ubisoft dont care or want my business in the future?

Sheer luck there lots of games not produced by the developers with no HONOR, then. Id never thought i was going to say or write this. Ubi are getting closer to the standards and behavior like the sorts of E.A and thats not a good thing. If you keep up this, i will dispose of every PVP / Online game that i own that Ubi has produced and i wont support or promote one sec of them, EVER again. Maybe that wont matter. But im sure it will cause some harm even so slightely.

Greed will bite you in the a$$ eventally and i could care less when you weep and beg for mercy.

DatUPSman
02-17-2017, 02:28 AM
Struggling to find reasons to keep playing, in fact the only reason i think and try to continue is i spent upwards of 90 dollars on it cause the beta was so glorious. Now it's one hell of a mess. So many people try to blame the issues on Assassins which is hilarious since any good player can stop an assassin like they ain't even a thing. I get wiped all the time now, the guard break is broken, the combat is broken. I didn't really change how i fight from beta to release so unless the only people who are playing right now are the top 1% then i guess i suck. I'm orochi presiteged twice and i still get destroyed by the most cancerous combos,

Ubisoft ****ed up, people suck and blame ubisoft. It's like a lose lose

PanzerShrekonin
02-17-2017, 02:31 AM
Eh. Let him leave. Im rocking the game right now. Ive learned how to use the new guard break so it dont bother me.

BeScurred
02-17-2017, 02:49 AM
Buying For Honor and complaining about it being a heavily multiplayer game... Do some ****ing research.

sog6six6
02-17-2017, 08:50 AM

lmao i thought so too. maybe i came off as complaining but i was just summerizing my experience. the game is enjoyable, but i dont find it entirely fun. tbh my biggest gripe is lack of pve content past the story mode. FH does have it moments but for me it's far and in between. i wasnt expecting ppl to agree with me but i wanted to get my opinion out so others could see a differnt view from all the glowing reviews. and honestly guys whats with all the hate. its easy to just drop in and say deuces, but in the future engage in conversation maybe group up and see if yall can have some good matches. thats how this game will survive. smh lol

sog6six6
02-17-2017, 08:59 AM
not exactly someone who hasnt bought the game maybe interested in hearing what i consider bad points. its not create bad publicity im not the only one entirly sold on FH for these reasons. there may be others too. i not saying not too enjoy the game if you do.

sog6six6
02-17-2017, 09:19 AM
in this thread alone assuming all of us bought the game it seems like so far 11 ppl like the game and 4 dont. some post came off to me as neutral. but thats 1/3 of ppl who bought the game. so im not the only one. i want this game too "improve" and last maybe add some content i could better enjoy down the line. but for now it just aint doing it for me. small case study i know. i really just wanted to see if im bugging or something and should be enjoying this more.

Furholden
02-17-2017, 09:30 AM
I swear, these guys who complain about For Honor being too slow as a realistic combat game just deep down want to play Naruto instead.

sog6six6
02-17-2017, 09:35 AM
I swear, these guys who complain about For Honor being too slow as a realistic combat game just deep down want to play Naruto instead.

lol naruto is dope son

ugottracked2
02-17-2017, 02:42 PM
Or do you just want to create bad publicity, because when you donīt like the game no one should?

I mean your points are really just random clatter of text:

so.. yeah your opinion i really donīt agre with. at. all. so... do you have anything constructive to add?

it looks like you just want to create good publicity, because if you like the game no one should be able to express his opinion unless its matching yours.
Alone the fact you replied to his criticism shows that you do care about those negative treads. Even if its just a mean "bye".
Your points must be a clatter of random text aswell if you think about it.
may i ask, do you have anything contructive to add yourself?
if not then you can just leave those threads if you really dont care about them as you mentioned.

Knight_Raime
02-17-2017, 02:47 PM
-Pvp is main focus, but
-pvp is kind of a mess
-no honor in for honor

So
~lack of pve content
~issues with progression
~feel of overall combat

1) this is a true enough thing. and while I don't slam the game for this I won't say it's an invalid point.
2) I have to disagree with this. you get transmog for all armor and weapon stuff. you have the ability to add 3 different things (and combine 2 of them) on armor. along with messing with the material your armor is made of (and what that material is on.) along with ornaments and color change. the customization system is far from lacking. Progression seems on par with other games as of late.
3) Yes. But this is typical of a fighting game. More so for honor is very reactive based play. and that isn't everyones cup of tea.

So While I disagree with some at least it's a respectable reason in most of your issues.

ugottracked2
02-17-2017, 03:04 PM
You are not the brightest one, are you? Go back and read my responses.

I did, just a random clatter of text stated as your personal opinions.
to answer your question: certainly not the brightest one on earth, but atleast brighter then you.

darksavior1977
02-17-2017, 03:10 PM
To the OP:

Sorry to see you go, but your concerns are valid. Dedicated servers would go a long way towards helping the issue, along with either making orders apply to both skirmish and elimination, or separating those two game mode queues. But matchmaking and connection issues wreck the PVP I agree, and just make the grind seem that much more annoying. Orders are good for countering the grind, but until the other connection/matchmaking issues are addressed, its too tedious. So here is hoping they can get it fixed here soon because with Horizon Zero Dawn and Ubisoft's own GR: Wildlands coming soon, you will likely not be alone.

TheMalakith
02-17-2017, 03:35 PM

The above 4 types are cancer and you should get rid of them now.

I won't bail though. Just used the xx because this is the name I've always used everywhere and was already used by someone else.

RatedChaotic
02-17-2017, 03:39 PM
He does have some good points. There are some really good titles getting close to their release dates. You'll see For Honors playerbase drop fast. If ubi doesnt take the proper steps to insure this games survival. Most likely they will fail.

120k-150k players per platform is really not that high of a playerbase really.

sog6six6
02-17-2017, 03:42 PM
To the OP:

Sorry to see you go, but your concerns are valid. Dedicated servers would go a long way towards helping the issue, along with either making orders apply to both skirmish and elimination, or separating those two game mode queues. But matchmaking and connection issues wreck the PVP I agree, and just make the grind seem that much more annoying. Orders are good for countering the grind, but until the other connection/matchmaking issues are addressed, its too tedious. So here is hoping they can get it fixed here soon because with Horizon Zero Dawn and Ubisoft's own GR: Wildlands coming soon, you will likely not be alone.

lol im still here. like i stated earlier i didnt post this to complain. i just wanted to hear some feed back on my thoughts. maybe learn something to change up the experience before i cut and bail. also later on if the game improves and, new content is added, with some changes here or there i might could start to enjoy this game like you all do. i mean im not calling for nerfs. i really just wanted to see how ppl would find what i considered issues, and get their views on em. it took awhile but im finally getting good feedback. its cool tho, i got mythril embedded in my skin. lmao

Pope138
02-17-2017, 04:07 PM
Oops. Double post.

Pope138
02-17-2017, 05:15 PM
-Pvp is main focus, but
-pvp is kind of a mess
-no honor in for honor

It sounds like you know what you want and are able to use that knowledge to make a decision on whether or not you will play a game. Question is, why tell us? Should I go to the Destiny message boards and begin a discussion about why I don't play that game? Would that be interesting to anyone other than me?

Maybe you are trying to find like-minded people so you feel your opinions are valid?
Maybe you want us to talk you into staying with For Honor instead of quitting?
I'm not going to do either. I think your opinion of the game is perfectly reasonable--different strokes for different folks! I also think you shouldn't spend one minute doing something you don't enjoy if nothing good comes from it.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-17-2017, 05:18 PM
Bye.

Fa3r.
02-17-2017, 05:20 PM
lol@ all you git gud and "bye" lowbrains. Memes are not funny anymore, and you've ruined the internet and online gaming as a whole. You people have trolled each other stupid.

There are way too many threads like this popping up, and there are very real issues with the game.

All you can do is come on here and spew filth and fanboy out.

GG I wish natural selection still did its job. Glorified stupidity has got to go. Take this **** to the memelord reddit where it belongs with the other garbage scum****s.

Agent Talon
02-17-2017, 05:22 PM
Wow it only took what 3 days to get these kinds of threads on here? I guess every game forum is the same. People making goodbye posts that no one cares about.

TatoRezo
02-17-2017, 05:26 PM
-pvp is kind of a mess
-no honor in for honor

lol ;d;d;d; <3 Ok bye hypocrite troll

Tronny666
02-17-2017, 05:38 PM
Yes but you shouldnt have bought the game in the first place, learn from your mistakes.

Crowiithus
02-17-2017, 05:44 PM
About the "no honor is for honor" play 1v1 or 2v2... Don't expect people to respect your fights in a gamemode that includes an entire battlefield.
Though on that subject; It's amazing how asking "1v1 fights?" at the start turns a 4v4 into a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1

FREEDOM from
02-17-2017, 05:48 PM
Its funny he said there is no honor in for honor, but the most fun he has is teaming up with friends and ganging up on someone in Dominion.

RatedChaotic
02-17-2017, 06:26 PM
Think for a minute. Why do you think Ubi picked this time to release? Best time to make money... Did you see the other titles that were released near the same date as this one? Really low budget games.

IMO they picked to release at this time because there was no other title being released that could compete with For Honor. As why they released it in the state that they did. To make as much money as they could before the game dies out. Look at the titles being released in just a few weeks. They knew releasing now was their best chance to get as much out of us as they could. Because these next few titles will cause For Honors player base to drop down significantly. Probly why they went the cheap route and didnt go with dedicated servers. But tell us BS to make us believe otherwise.

I mean really....its a fighting game. At some point soon it will be the same as the other fighters when the newness wears off and it becomes boring.....Log in for a few fights and switch to another title. That is if they dont push content out fast enough.

Dont get me wrong...I love this game and want it to succeed. But I dont see a long life span here.

RatedChaotic
02-17-2017, 06:35 PM
All the stuff you stated is opinion, so... bye!

Yes I stated it was my opinion. I also never stated I was leaving. Learn to read. But I will when these better titles are released and will pop in here and there for a few fights. Like most fighters.

Pope138
02-17-2017, 06:47 PM
I've seen this post for every video game launch ever.

FREEDOM from
02-17-2017, 06:54 PM
Yes I stated it was my opinion. I also never stated I was leaving. Learn to read. But I will when these better titles are released and will pop in here and there for a few fights. Like most fighters.

He was probably responding to OP, just didn't state it.

Droodlesaurus
02-17-2017, 08:55 PM
There are some issues with the game yes. And to be fair, for a full price game the issues that are occuring right now are unacceptable to say the least. However, Most of your reasons are rather pointless. Your most important one is ''combat is slow and fights are drawn out''. It's the entire combat system, or would you rather have kill times like 0.8 seconds from CoD? Also, dominion is a ****storm right now, people just gank each other. You want decent fights you go to duels that's just how it is.

However, if these are actual issues for you then by all means, refund the game. But don't go posting on forums simply because you don't like the game, every reason you just pointed out is literally your opinion. Sorry, but quite useless post tbh.