PDA

View Full Version : Uk Players

oDAZZLERo
02-16-2017, 09:49 PM
Hi im looking to make a friend from the Uk Age 24+ i play other games too like overwatchand others Im new to siege got it this week i like the game but love to have someone to play with and learn the maps and that to get better to play Ranked in the future :o

CraftyMastema
02-20-2017, 07:16 PM
Hello! Are you tired of having people leave on you in middle of ranked? Are you looking to improve? Are you tired of all the toxic players as well? If so you are looking in the right place we have reliable yet fun teammates at The Marauders. The Marauders an International Multi-Gaming clan devoted to ensuring that every member is at least decent in whatever game they join us for! We are mature, fun and skilled clan and plan on keeping it this way for the duration of our time. If you are interested in joining The Marauders, whether it's for R6 Siege, Heroes of the Storm, or any of the many other games. Right now we have a active R6 Siege player base with casual and competitive players, some looking to form competitive teams, others looking to just have some great fun! We are planning on in the future having some teams formed to participate with competitions and such, maybe you could be part of it! We also offer coaching! Just let us know what you want to work on in the coaching forums and someone will get with you to help you improve! We also have weekly game nights for every region on different days!(EU/NA) So if you're looking for a fun community that likes to play both casual and competitive, can help you get better or just a community that enjoys playing the games you like, then check out The Marauders! If you wish to apply, you can simply do so at our website: http://www.marauderclan.com Hope to see you there! :D

SF_AistroZ
02-20-2017, 10:27 PM
Hi im looking to make a friend from the Uk Age 24+ i play other games too like overwatchand others Im new to siege got it this week i like the game but love to have someone to play with and learn the maps and that to get better to play Ranked in the future :o

Hey i am 24 as well I have been playing the game for a couple of months now but i need people to play with drop my a friends request on uplay, AistroZ if you would like to play