PDA

View Full Version : Territories [Forced War Assets]

sinfulomnicide
02-16-2017, 09:37 PM
So I was looking over the territories after matches during each update and I noticed something. Samurai are the ones always getting **** on.

Vikings and Knights seem to always gang up on the Samurai and if you noticed the update of territories that just happened recently you would have noticed that Knights did NOT do anything to the Viking Territories at all, The only one who lost territory was Samurai on BOTH sides. This is clear indication that there is something wrong with the system.

There needs to be a FORCED implementation where before your match you are REQUIRED to deploy War Assets because I think that is probably the major issue. I have gone many matches not deploying War Assets until I noticed that it didn't do it automatically. Im pretty sure most people just click ready and then wait for the next match.

So it would be beneficial to make it so that before they can click Ready for the next match, they have to assign War Assets. Because its freaking absurd that Only Samurai lose territory and the Vikings and Knights just push to the stronghold without any issue with each other.

JustInsertAName
02-16-2017, 09:45 PM
The first day had the duel/brawl on the border of knight/viking so it went untouched.

Necromyrez
02-16-2017, 10:13 PM
So I was looking over the territories after matches during each update and I noticed something. Samurai are the ones always getting **** on.

Vikings and Knights seem to always gang up on the Samurai and if you noticed the update of territories that just happened recently you would have noticed that Knights did NOT do anything to the Viking Territories at all, The only one who lost territory was Samurai on BOTH sides. This is clear indication that there is something wrong with the system.

There needs to be a FORCED implementation where before your match you are REQUIRED to deploy War Assets because I think that is probably the major issue. I have gone many matches not deploying War Assets until I noticed that it didn't do it automatically. Im pretty sure most people just click ready and then wait for the next match.

So it would be beneficial to make it so that before they can click Ready for the next match, they have to assign War Assets. Because its freaking absurd that Only Samurai lose territory and the Vikings and Knights just push to the stronghold without any issue with each other.

If you don't deploy assets manually it spreads all your assets across all territories evenly. So regardless they are still being used.

There is a tutorial tip on this when you first open the multiplayer screen. Did you not read it and just skip?

That being said the bigger concern is the vikings all taking half the map while the other 2 factions are sleeping. My guess is majority of the EU people went viking, and they take the map while the other 2 factions sleep.

Another issue there is that you can't save assets until after the "round" ends, so you're forced to keep placing them on tiles you already clearly won, or forced to take a tile from another faction you otherwise wouldn't "attack" because you already clearly secured the first faction tiles that were possible to take.

Also, @Justinsertaname, you can deploy assets to any field, from any other field. Just because it, by default, puts you in the field from which your fight concluded means nothing. You can hit escape from there and choose a different one, and deploy there.

SirCorrino
02-16-2017, 10:15 PM
If you don't deploy assets manually it spreads all your assets across all territories evenly. So regardless they are still being used.

There is a tutorial tip on this when you first open the multiplayer screen. Did you not read it and just skip?

That being said the bigger concern is the vikings all taking half the map while the other 2 factions are sleeping. My guess is majority of the EU people went viking, and they take the map while the other 2 factions sleep.

Another issue there is that you can't save assets until after the "round" ends, so you're forced to keep placing them on tiles you already clearly won, or forced to take a tile from another faction you otherwise wouldn't "attack" because you already clearly secured the first faction tiles that were possible to take.

You don't have to place it on the front you fought in. And it's usually a good idea to reinforce areas you are winning with less than 52% of the assets.

Necromyrez
02-16-2017, 10:21 PM
You don't have to place it on the front you fought in. And it's usually a good idea to reinforce areas you are winning with less than 52% of the assets.

Aye I already replied to him to state that.

Kai.aP
02-16-2017, 10:30 PM
Vikings and Knights seem to always gang up on the Samurai

http://i63.tinypic.com/1zg95yb.png

Like this one time?

sinfulomnicide
02-16-2017, 11:46 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/1zg95yb.png

Like this one time?

This one time? Look at the map. Its primarily Viking followed by Knight and then Samurai. By far Samurai are the weakest faction when it comes to territories. Everyone is either a Viking or Knight. If you were online a few hours ago, youd see that both Viking and Knight gained Samurai Territory and took no territory from each other.

Ergo, if Viking Doesnt take any territory from Knight and Knight dont take territory from Vikings the only thing left is Samurai which lose due to sheer player number advantage.