PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3, I can't start downloading

HorsinaCZ
02-16-2017, 07:51 PM
(First I'm sorry for my English, so I hope you will understand what I mean)

I get AC3 for Ubi30 and played it for 1 month, but after that month my computer had some problems and I it was necessary to reformated it (of course I saved all game data). Now I gave AC3 saves back from my second disk. When I tried to open it on desktop, it sends me to installing screen on Uplay. Alright, I click to continue, but then it writes: failed to start download, Check that you have an active internet connection and sufficient space on your hard drive then try again. I tried it 12 times, so I don't understand what's wrong. I have 139 GB on my hard drive and I'm absolutely on internet, so what's the problem?:confused:

Please help if you know what can I do with this.

strigoi1958
02-17-2017, 02:05 AM
Have you tried to run Uplay as administrator

HorsinaCZ
02-17-2017, 06:20 PM
Have you tried to run Uplay as administrator

How can I do it?:confused:

GhostAssassinLT
02-17-2017, 07:20 PM
Right click on uPlay.exe and select Run As Administrator...

HorsinaCZ
02-18-2017, 08:45 PM
Right click on uPlay.exe and select Run As Administrator...

I tied it, but nothing happened.:(

Black_Widow9
02-18-2017, 09:50 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

It would be best for you to get in touch with our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks

strigoi1958
02-19-2017, 12:20 AM
Yes when you set uplay to run as an administrator, it doesn't do anything then... it just allows uplay to work without the pc blocking it. Now when you go into your uplay library (I assume your AC3 is still there in your games) when you click on AC3 and try to download it, Uplay should be able to download it.

HorsinaCZ
02-20-2017, 02:45 PM
I woke up by midnight, because I wanted to try something and yes! Uplay automaticly changed downloading disk from C to L (donť ask my why). I feel so stupid, but I did not thing this will be the problem, because disk L was removed some weeks ago and until I did this, I did not install Uplay.
I'm so sorry for wasting your time. I can be really stupid sometimes.
But still thanks people

:o:D

strigoi1958
02-20-2017, 02:48 PM
You didn't waste our time.... we like to help fellow assassins... I'm glad it is all going good now, enjoy your gaming :)

GhostAssassinLT
02-20-2017, 06:20 PM
There's a chinese proverb that I really like. It's better to ask and look stupid than not to ask and remain stupid. Also the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. :cool: