PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice?

T_Djinn_T
02-16-2017, 06:42 PM
The changes to a defensive game style?

Parries work 1 out of every 10,000 parries now. You hit it with the correct timing. You can even record yourself doing it. And you can see the game just said "**** you"
Counter guard break doesn't exist anymore. You could program a bot to have 100% perfect timing every single time and it MIGHT work half of the time.
You can block an attack and it will just do full damage like it wasn't blocked anyways.

Did they change the game? Is it a bug? Or is their P2P BS that bad?

BadgerBadger25
02-16-2017, 06:45 PM
They changed the counter guard break timing, you now have to press it when they have physically grabbed you, it's not that bad. Haven't experienced the rest of it, internet issues maybe?

PackingMoney
The changes to a defensive game style?

Parries work 1 out of every 10,000 parries now. You hit it with the correct timing. You can even record yourself doing it. And you can see the game just said "**** you"
Counter guard break doesn't exist anymore. You could program a bot to have 100% perfect timing every single time and it MIGHT work half of the time.
You can block an attack and it will just do full damage like it wasn't blocked anyways.

Did they change the game? Is it a bug? Or is their P2P BS that bad?

I seem to get 9/10 parries but GB are just impossible for me to pull off. Probably lost around 75% of my lost games due to it.

Zv1k0
I opened some popcorn, now im waiting for someone to say git gud so the show of toxicness can begin.

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 06:46 PM
Yeah, all of the baddies complained during the beta so Ubi made it into a button mashing fest. Good job baddies.

YappysDaBeast
02-16-2017, 06:47 PM
I'm having no issues at all with combat, feels exactly like beta.

T_Djinn_T
02-16-2017, 06:47 PM
They changed the counter guard break timing, you now have to press it when they have physically grabbed you, it's not that bad. Haven't experiences the rest of it, internet issues maybe?

The timing has always been when they touched you.
But I"m on stream. And doing perfect parries. Doesn't work. Perfect deflects doesn't work. Blocking in the direction they attack. And doesn't block.
The only thing you CAN'T see me doing is countering a guard break. Because regardless of if it is countered. It will still go through

lLighthawkl
02-16-2017, 06:48 PM
1 out of 10 000 ? parries ? dont have problem with parries nor Guard breaks .... its a git gut issue not the game ..... or you just need to buy an internet

BadgerBadger25
02-16-2017, 06:53 PM
The timing has always been when they touched you.
But I"m on stream. And doing perfect parries. Doesn't work. Perfect deflects doesn't work. Blocking in the direction they attack. And doesn't block.
The only thing you CAN'T see me doing is countering a guard break. Because regardless of if it is countered. It will still go through

No, the shield icon came up when they pressed it before, now it's later, also if you mash the button it doesn't work.

About your perfect parries and deflects.. if they were perfect you wouldn't be getting hit xD

YappysDaBeast
02-16-2017, 06:59 PM
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122408775

You guy sneed to get good, and stop whining cause you are bad.

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 07:01 PM
1 out of 10 000 ? parries ? dont have problem with parries nor Guard breaks .... its a git gut issue not the game ..... or you just need to buy an internet

I have a 99.9% win rate on duel with the Berserker (no AI padding) and I'm on Google Fiber -- I still notice what the OP is talking about. Unless you have a 99.9% win rate over 50 or so games, I would say you're the one that needs to get good, and you just don't play at a high enough level to notice the things he's talking about.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122408775

You guy sneed to get good, and stop whining cause you are bad.

Dominion is a noob mode. Real players play duel.

YappysDaBeast
02-16-2017, 07:08 PM
I have a 99.9% win rate on duel with the Berserker (no AI padding) and I'm on Google Fiber -- I still notice what the OP is talking about. Unless you have a 99.9% win rate over 50 or so games, I would say you're the one that needs to get good, and you just don't play at a high enough level to notice the things he's talking about.

Was actually Elimination bruh. duel is to easy and boring.

AkimuMC
02-16-2017, 07:13 PM

You are hilarious... Is there a way I can track all of your posts? Do you have a YouTube or Twitch? What pro teams are you a member of and what games do you play?

C_A_G_E
02-16-2017, 07:17 PM
Wait you can't move and change stances... that's why I feel like sometimes my guy does not defend even though I moved my stick to the right spot

VaadKradum
02-16-2017, 07:18 PM
im lightweight horrible at this game and even i dont have a problem with parrying (and even when i do its mostly due to my error), but i do have a hard time with gb countering and im not sure if its the game itself or human error

T_Djinn_T
02-16-2017, 07:18 PM
Was actually Elimination bruh. duel is to easy and boring.

I'll give you Duel is boring. Because when you play at a high level like the people I get to play against. Every round lasts 4-5 mins for 20-25min 1v1s that end in a draw since there is 0 reward to attack ever.

But if you think Duel is Easy you're either A. Extremely bad at the game playing against bots.
Or B. Extremely bad at the game playing against people that are worse that make you think you're good.

Wait you can't move and change stances... that's why I feel like sometimes my guy does not defend even though I moved my stick to the right spot

Can't dodge and change no. YOu can move and change though.

YappysDaBeast
02-16-2017, 07:21 PM
I'll give you Duel is boring. Because when you play at a high level like the people I get to play against. Every round lasts 4-5 mins for 20-25min 1v1s that end in a draw since there is 0 reward to attack ever.

But if you think Duel is Easy you're either A. Extremely bad at the game playing against bots.
Or B. Extremely bad at the game playing against people that are worse that make you think you're good.

Can't dodge and change no. YOu can move and change though.

I'm rep 4 lawbringer. Duels are Zzz. I prefer the chance of improving myself out numbered in 1v3's and 1v'4s.

ashvau
The worst part is- now that counter guard break barely works- all you see is GB>heavy>GB>heavy>GB>heavy>dead

T_Djinn_T

If you remove the constant Error 687 689 and 004/008 I have about 92% win rate in Duel with around 400 games played between beta to now.
I'm on 200up 200down fiber connection.
Maybe it's because we don't have ****ty internet we have these issues?
P2P ftw right?