PDA

View Full Version : I can't even choose the game mode i want to play with? wtf ubi?

KillCheapWarden
02-16-2017, 04:04 PM
I need to play Death match to complete my quest ffs?
The last couple hours i couldn't finish 1 game of Death match because if it's not disconnected then it is fxcking Elimination,
I mean, seriously 2 hours, literally.

And the hacker problem, please, do something, don't let it like "The Division", I mean, For Honor is the last chance i can give this company, yea I know you don't give a Fk, but i still wanna write it down, if For Honor is the same **** like The Division hacker everywhere? then I'm done with ubi's every products which comes after, because i can see the future of every single game this company make and run, hacker everywhere without handling, and it's no point to buy it, because there's have proofs to prove that this is how it runs eventually.

The first time I get deceived, I can blame on you; the second time if i get deceived again, just because i wanna give everyone a chance, who doesn't make mistake? but if the third time i still get fooled by the same guy, then I'm an idiot. Hope the second time would be different.

DemeDesu
02-16-2017, 04:15 PM
put deathmatch as your prefered game type in the playlist?

DemeDesu
02-16-2017, 05:09 PM
That doesn't actually work most of the time, the game gives up on your preferred way too fast, sometimes within seconds.
It's supposed to work like that, and I have a horrible feeling Ubisoft believe it is working as intended, but it is broken.

i've yet to play skirmish since i prefered elim so i dunno whats happening to others