Azai_Yukimura
02-16-2017, 03:55 PM
1.24/7 Spam as Defend Hero
2.Attackspeed to fast
3. has Auto Revive
4. Need 0 stamina = 1.

Meksikinietis
02-16-2017, 03:57 PM
Hhaha only one good champ from viking and you need nerf them? First need nerf orichi ,pk and NOOBushi.

Moxin2007
02-16-2017, 05:11 PM
Orochi needs no more nerving they have been nerfed into stupidness lol

KUJO_KID
02-16-2017, 05:23 PM
What about the Warlord needs a nerf? He already got a stamina nerf from the closed beta, which is pretty significant, any more and he will be unplayable. His headbutt is no longer useful with the exception of using it as an interrupt, but only if it isn't interrupted in the first place. His omni-guard can be guard broken. He doesn't attack that fast, if you compare him to anyone other than a heavy, he is much slower, with the exception of his parry/headbutt follow-up attack. His range was reduced on his jumping attack, which actually makes a huge difference for him considering he's incredibly slow and can't chase.
If your problem is that his heavy is uninterruptable, then you have many options. First off, block/parry it, it's not very hard and opens him up for either a follow-up attack or GB depending on what you did. If he is waiting for you to attack before he starts his, then feint your heavy attack into a parry/deflect and punish him. Or, if you haven't quite grasped the parry/deflect system, then just side step and attack. The problem isn't the Warlord being OP, it's more about the player being good, or your hero being UP. Also, this game does have counter heroes, I don't know if the Warlord counters Orochi that well, but I'd say from looking at their movestets as well as watching people play either hero that he is.

Azai_Yukimura
02-17-2017, 06:14 PM
you cant block/parry when he Headbang and attack you in the dead . Every time

Print.
02-17-2017, 06:21 PM
you cant block/parry when he Headbang and attack you in the dead . Every time

Dodge to the side, and punish it! If your character has a dash attack, that should work, if not try a guardbreak.

The warlord can create many opportunities to sneak an attack in, that is true, but he also does very little damage and has pitiful attack and grab range. I think he is one of the stronger characters, but far from OP.

GreenRanger XI
02-17-2017, 06:24 PM
Orochi needs no more nerving they have been nerfed into stupidness lol

I personally still feel as Orochi I can win a lot easier than any other character.

The_Mensan
03-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Hhaha only one good champ from viking and you need nerf them? First need nerf orichi ,pk and NOOBushi.

You clearly don't know how to play if those were the heroes you deem powerful... PK is the only one that's good and she's not even top 4.

You need to actually know the meta and the game to have a proper opinion. Nobushi is mid tier and Orochi is total trash.

Gensui.Musashi
03-11-2017, 06:46 PM
orochi still needs a buff lol

JC_Denton89
03-11-2017, 08:05 PM
I main warlord since beta and I think most of the bash/dash attacks in the game need to be nerfed because they are way too spammable/powerful especially warlord headbutt, conq shield bash, warden shoulder bash, and to a lesser extent nobushi kick and lawbringer shove.

At minimum they need to make it so warlord headbutt etc don't knock the enemy down in revenge mode because this is major overkill WAY too powerful.