PDA

View Full Version : mini map < Realistic #moderntime vs medieval

Piotrollo
02-16-2017, 02:24 PM
For me For Honor is very good, nice game, but i start to wonder about minimap / radar - Come on those are medieval times, on battelfield u shouldnt know where is your enemy, u cant hide from anyone, (u are on point B, and u try do hide, for some reasons, but NO, enemy precisely know where are U thx to this radar / minimap) ok there can be some kind of minimap but, now is too accurate.

what do U think about it ?

Tallion828
02-16-2017, 04:09 PM
I turned off my mini-map long ago

itsPlanB
02-16-2017, 04:28 PM
So having read this and tried to see where you're coming from I have a question.

You're upset that you can see where your enemy is coming from because it doesn't seem realistic, yet you're okay with people killing people and gaining health, people killing minions and gaining health, players getting uninterruptible attacks, players able to bring back other players from being dead, as well as players being able to improve the speed at which they can bring them back, yet you're unhappy about the unrealistic map.

That about sum it up?

For me For Honor is very good, nice game, but i start to wonder about minimap / radar - Come on those are medieval times, on battelfield u shouldnt know where is your enemy, u cant hide from anyone, (u are on point B, and u try do hide, for some reasons, but NO, enemy precisely know where are U thx to this radar / minimap) ok there can be some kind of minimap but, now is too accurate.

what do U think about it ?

Piotrollo
02-17-2017, 02:43 PM
So having read this and tried to see where you're coming from I have a question.

You're upset that you can see where your enemy is coming from because it doesn't seem realistic, yet you're okay with people killing people and gaining health, people killing minions and gaining health, players getting uninterruptible attacks, players able to bring back other players from being dead, as well as players being able to improve the speed at which they can bring them back, yet you're unhappy about the unrealistic map.

That about sum it up?

But we need to have some unrealistic mechanick to keep up the pace of game, to have fun, and this minimap can spoil some part of that fun. That Was my issue
We cant out point all mechanicks of game, for exemple - Wader- In I assume heavi armor (a lot of kilograms) with his big *** sword can running whole game and dont get tired but once he start to swing into dust with his wepon he get tired all the sudent and lose his whole stamina :D

Ragnar---
02-17-2017, 02:47 PM
But we need to have some unrealistic mechanick to keep up the pace of game, to have fun, and this minimap can spoil some part of that fun. That Was my issue
We cant out point all mechanicks of game, for exemple - Wader- In I assume heavi armor (a lot of kilograms) with his big *** sword can running whole game and dont get tired but once he start to swing into dust with his wepon he get tired all the sudent and lose his whole stamina :D

No. You can't cherry pick realism.

Piotrollo
02-17-2017, 02:54 PM
No. You can't cherry pick realism.

Soo we take All or nothing ?:)

MangoUnclaimed
02-17-2017, 03:04 PM
Soo we take All or nothing ?:)

Yeah, pretty much. Either it's a video game intended for enjoyment, or it's a simulation intended for accuracy. IF it is a video game, then many decisions are made for accessibility and enjoyment outside the realm of reality, and you can't decry one on the basis of realism and ignore the others.