PDA

View Full Version : Executions - Length Overview

G_to_the_H
02-16-2017, 01:19 PM
hey there,
so i know, the much longer an execution takes, the much health i get from that.
is there any kind of guide which shows the exact times of the executions? i would go for the fastest and the longest in my loudout!

thanks and greetz!
G

G_to_the_H
02-16-2017, 01:52 PM
yes, there are short executions which give u back 1 bar of health and the longer ones give you back 3 or 4 bars.

PRAETORlAN
02-16-2017, 01:53 PM
Is that true?
You sure this is a thing?

Well you expose yourself for a longer period, you should be "rewarded" for that, dont you?

G_to_the_H
02-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Well you expose yourself for a longer period, you should be "rewarded" for that, dont you?

right. it's important to know, which is the longest and shortest execution of your hero.
i.e. when you fight at a side spot in dominion you can go for the longer execution, givin you more health back, otherwise when you see another enemy next to you in the middle lane, you better go for the shorter one.

So it would be cool to have a list, which shows the length and the amount of health you get back from executions

PRAETORlAN
02-16-2017, 02:26 PM
Yeah it's quite unfair actually, some characters have "near instant" executions by default, while others have quite slow ones (Lawbringer's "hits you twice with the hilt, then you get the poleaxe blade in your back" for example). So like wtf. :| Everyone should've gotten one fast and one slow unlocked by start.

Worlcianz
02-16-2017, 02:34 PM
This is a thing, incase people still doubted, it was mentioned in one of their trailers.