PDA

View Full Version : Vs AI

Cl4y77
02-16-2017, 12:31 PM
I have participated a closed and open beta ..I am definitely not a phenomenon ..but..

Now i have low Chars ( lv 1-3 ) but bots do counter guard at 99% times ..spam confused skill and obviously do not end stamina..
in conclusion be farmed ( in 4 human ) from a assassin that dodging all or a immortal conqueror ( ok blocks all but decreased the damage of his skill ) it's not funny ..

-.-

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-16-2017, 12:32 PM
I am sorry but what are you trying to say here?

DrExtrem
02-16-2017, 12:36 PM
That the god-bots wreck his face.

I have seen dominion matches, where bots level 2 wrecked the team relentlessly. The step up from bot 1 to 2 is too strong.

There should be a bot 1.5.

Cl4y77
02-16-2017, 12:51 PM
I am sorry but what are you trying to say here?

what i say ?

- i'm not a pro player
- i don't play a lot
- I like to play a relaxed hour against the IA with a friends

In open beta and closed che Bots were " normal " ( you won and you lost) , now one group of 4 people ( low level and gear) get farmed by bot lv2 Peacekeeper ( example )

Perhaps i ask a decent calibration ?

GayForShugoki
02-16-2017, 12:59 PM
That the god-bots wreck his face.

I have seen dominion matches, where bots level 2 wrecked the team relentlessly. The step up from bot 1 to 2 is too strong.

There should be a bot 1.5.

Have you attempted level 3 bots yet? Jesus Christ, they make you feel like a cheap ****** that will never amount to nothing besides what your current hobby is. They're easy to handle one on one but when it gets to one on two and they're throwing out attacks without any stamina penatlies then it's just "wtf!"

Honestly, level 1 bots are better than 90% of the current playerbase. Most people just spam light attacks. LOL.

DrExtrem
02-16-2017, 01:50 PM
No .. I an still trying to find ot how to handle the shugoki bot-2.

This bastard simply outlives you and kills you with his chipping damage.

In general:
With the reaction tines needed, I might get a refund. There is no point in trying to train something, that is biologically impossible.