PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

BornConfused7
02-16-2017, 11:48 AM
Sort out the fairness of the matchmaking!!! Being put on teams with not as highly skilled players against players that are very highly skilled... not at all fair ruins the experience personally.

GayForShugoki
02-16-2017, 11:54 AM
Ah, yes, let's make the already slow queues even slower. Genius.

Konkuradaa
02-16-2017, 12:00 PM
I'd rather have slower matchmaking and play with people near my skill level than play my fourth game ever against rep2 lv16s who I can't lay a finger on.

CryoPh0bia
02-16-2017, 03:32 PM
The matchmaking is broken as hell or maybe someone can explain how it works. The 1v1 and 2v2 are fine and fun, but oh boy, once you go into 4v4 dominion and gear comes into play then no level of "git gud" will save you.
When the highest player on my team was 16 and the enemy had three people at prestige 3 and one at prestige 2, with the lowest gear being 40 and highest 93. We had absolutely no chance. Any two hits from any of those players resulted in a loss of 80-90% of your health. And that was not an exception of a game, teams like that kept coming and coming.

Hackfraysn
02-16-2017, 09:14 PM
The matchmaking is broken as hell or maybe someone can explain how it works. The 1v1 and 2v2 are fine and fun, but oh boy, once you go into 4v4 dominion and gear comes into play then no level of "git gud" will save you.
When the highest player on my team was 16 and the enemy had three people at prestige 3 and one at prestige 2, with the lowest gear being 40 and highest 93. We had absolutely no chance. Any two hits from any of those players resulted in a loss of 80-90% of your health. And that was not an exception of a game, teams like that kept coming and coming.

I literally started my first match in this game as a full lvl 1-2 team against 2 prestige 2 and 1 prestige 1. All my following matches were against block/parry/dodge-demigods. It's never been THAT bad in any beta.