PDA

View Full Version : Ok, just what did we get from the preorder and season pass, and where can I find it?

Jarnhand
02-16-2017, 09:01 AM
I am having a really hard time finding stuff in this game, the menus are a mess, for example the outfit menu that is vaguely hidden on the left side under customize.

So, what did we get outside of the champ status buffs that also were automaticly applied to my account even without asking me?
What did we get? Cosmetics, where? Where are said rewards shown?

What I can find is that IF I PAY Ubisoft currency I can buy out some symbols etc, but this is not free, this is not included, I have to 'pay' for it.

Anyone can enlighten me here?!

PS! Ubisoft, the ones responsible for the GUI in this game should find something else todo, seriously!

feuerundblut
02-16-2017, 09:06 AM
You must have gotten some crates, like 5, that you can spend on scavenging gear. And some symbols like the malte cross for knights.

LupusYps
02-16-2017, 09:33 AM
I got the preorder and season pass too, but someone else has to help out which emblems and stuff you exactly get as a reward. What i can tell you is that somethings where enabled ingame automatically (like the Sunshine effect for example, just had to activate it in the Hero - Customize menu. Others i had to activate by claiming the rewards in my Ubisoft-Account for 0 Ubisoft Points. Might be worth to look in there.

Edit: Will give a more precise statement on the customize menu when im home from work if nobody else came up with it already ;-)

Jarnhand
02-16-2017, 10:11 AM
I got the preorder and season pass too, but someone else has to help out which emblems and stuff you exactly get as a reward. What i can tell you is that somethings where enabled ingame automatically (like the Sunshine effect for example, just had to activate it in the Hero - Customize menu. Others i had to activate by claiming the rewards in my Ubisoft-Account for 0 Ubisoft Points. Might be worth to look in there.

I have not found any effect I can enable, where is this in the Customize menu?

The faction effect packs are not free, they need to be unlocked for 50 Ucredits each.

Jarnhand
02-16-2017, 10:19 AM
BTW I cannot find any free ornaments either, the ones I see I need to unlock with steel.

Jarnhand
02-17-2017, 01:34 PM
I guess they 'forgot' to mention that the deluxe/season pass goodies are not free, they need to be payed to open (with ingame steel or Ubisoft credits).
Bad form of 'free stuff', strange no one else comments on this...