PDA

View Full Version : Actual bugs that caused you to auto-lose.

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 06:32 AM
I'm not talking about the mysterious difference between beta and release versions, or any of the other pointless whining on the forum, I'm talking about actual examples of the game causing you to lose.

I just beat someone in a close game, we were 2-2, and as I landed the killing blow and dropped them, they rage quit. Well, 5 seconds goes by, and the game says that person was replaced by a bot, so I sit there wondering wtf is going on, as the newly spawned bot (with 100% hp) runs up and knocks me off of the edge of the cliff from behind. So after I already won the game, a brand new bot with 100% health spawns in without my knowledge, then runs up and kills me... that's a real example of the game screwing you over.

Another time the game lagged out right as a PK ran up to do their leaping straight attack. I tried to dodge, but of course the game didn't register my move because it's a laggy PoS sometimes. I lost that round, but ended up winning the match.

These are the only two situations I can think of where the game screwed me over and it wasn't my fault, and only one of them resulted in a loss. If you can come up with examples where this happened to you, go ahead and post it, but just posting things like, "This game is just different than it was during beta." makes me think you are just mad that you aren't beating on noobs any more because of the match making. Be specific, and let's see your real examples, if they exist.

Powermolch
02-16-2017, 06:40 AM
1. XBOX Controller Bug. No more Heavy Attack Button until relog. No nothing ^^
2. Elimination: Dropped a player to 10% health - he disconnects and respawns full hp as a bot. Second Round: I get the Bot as Enemy. Dropped him , hes out of endurance- nailed against the wall - I swing.. He gets replaced by a player.. full health at spawn. wtf ^^

TucuReborn
02-16-2017, 06:44 AM
I had a shugoki match where my super armor only activated once, then never again for the rest of the match. Sucked too because it was the final round, a Shugoki with no super armor is weak as buttered rice.

Delectable_Sin
02-16-2017, 07:04 AM
1. XBOX Controller Bug. No more Heavy Attack Button until relog. No nothing ^^
2. Elimination: Dropped a player to 10% health - he disconnects and respawns full hp as a bot. Second Round: I get the Bot as Enemy. Dropped him , hes out of endurance- nailed against the wall - I swing.. He gets replaced by a player.. full health at spawn. wtf ^^

Wow, so the bots spawning with 100% hp is a consistent bug.

Fa3r.
02-16-2017, 07:06 AM
The actual bug in this game is terrible game design.

Most of the mechanics of this game I imagine were the idea of a 10 year old.

What is with the map design? Half of the time you spawn in a narrow corridor with 3 ledges for some cheeselord to throw you off of.

It takes no skill. I've had people just spam throws because they're losing. What the developers have enabled players to do, and what players choose to do have ruined this game for me.

Why is there revenge or rezzing in 1v1/2v2? This game was advertised to me as a competitive multiplayer game. What the **** is competitive or entertaining about these mechanics? They're meant to entertain children.

This game is designed in a way that entirely encourages playing defensively only, running away and rezing(that has to go for sure), and general cheese spam abilities that give assured damage. People will say "counter this, counter that, don't stand near ledges." The p2p system has assured that counters do not work correctly or in any consistent fashion. As far as ledges....until we stop getting terrible maps with no space to move and 30 ledges, there is no such thing.

When I fight people who actually fight it's one of the better games I've played. 95% of people however are cheesing ledgelord skilless scrubs. And why not? That play-style is entirely encouraged. The internet as a whole is a giant toilet now, and I hate all you memelord scumsack lowbrains. The reddit for this game is disgusting. I miss when the internet actually had information and discussion. Now it's just memes and lowbrains trolling each other ******ed.

This game should not be tuned to encourage turtles and cheese spam. What an utter failure. A success in Ubisofts eyes though as they have collected their money already.

And what's with micro transactions in a $60 game? This is so greedy it's insane. Ubi went with P2P, yet they have micro-transactions? What in the actual ****? This game doesn't even feel finished! How about some dedicated servers with all that micro-money?

Online gaming and the internet are dead. I have no faith in humanity. The decisions people make are just out of this world.

karabinx
02-17-2017, 08:44 AM
Just had a match where my defending team wasn't able to take point A on the Citadel Gate map. We killed all atackers on the point, but the taking bar didn't appear, and the point stayed neutural, it wasn't a visual bug, we didn't recieve points for this point. Then enemies came back and actually took the point A for themselves.