PDA

View Full Version : Elimination Revives

Fubar7403
02-16-2017, 04:13 AM
This is literally the only issue I have with this game. 90% of the brainless idiots I get matched with, just run right passed their teammates without reviving them. A few of them even got on their mic and started *****ing about how we lost....

Moral of the story, if you're playing any mode (elimination Specially), REVIVE YOUR TEAMMATE INSTEAD OF RUNNING PASSED THEM, OR INTO A 1V4 BATTLE.

Thank you.

The4ngryLem0n
02-16-2017, 04:21 AM
I feel what you said is an issue with the players and stuff. People do not know the tactics of the game and complain when they don't work. Don't get me wrong, what you said is the tactic you're supposed to implement and half the tactics of elimination is the decision to pursue an enemy or revive a teammate but what I find is that people don't know the tactics, implement ones that don't work, then say the game is broken.

Assassins trying to take on 2 people at the same time. Heavies trying to run away to double team someone (your a heavy! How far did you expect to go?). Not reviving people then getting overwhelmed by the enemy team (which is what you mentioned). A lot of times I see in forum posts and youtube comments complaints about elimination and how its broken but then point out issues in their tactics rather than issues in the mode itself.