PDA

View Full Version : Network and Party Issues

domfx86
02-16-2017, 04:02 AM
Love the game so far but playing online (especially with friends) has been a pretty frustrating experience. If I invite my friend, either he can't connect or I can't connect, and when we do finally get in a game one of us disconnects randomly and then the cycle of trying to get in to a game again begins.

If we make it in to the lobby and one of us drops then we have to wait for the other to get in the actual game before they can quit, exit out and start the party again.

dankpegasus
02-16-2017, 04:41 AM
Yes - found all the same problems and it RUINS the experience. Ubisoft did you test the multiplayer connectivity ?? if yes then fire the
ding **** who headed the testing because its a massive fail

Konkuradaa
02-16-2017, 04:44 AM
This will probably sound stupid, but are either of you playing on a PC that's connected to the router both via wifi and cable?
I was having similar issues in the open beta where friends would regularly fail to join my party and if I joined theirs it was a random chance if we could get into game. Lots of network errors and ****. I ended up disconnecting from my wifi and keeping the cable, all of my connection errors disappeared.
Just a thought! :^)