PDA

View Full Version : elimination and skirmish should be like brawl and duel

sillypenguin10
02-16-2017, 04:01 AM
i have found it hard to get elimination matches i only can get skirmish i want to hear the commitments side

ArantirQc
02-16-2017, 04:07 AM
yes i totatly agree, there is a way to put elimination as preferred game mode in the options, but it will still happen often that it takes too long to find people for elimination and will end up putting u in skirmish

forrest0755
02-16-2017, 04:09 AM
Its possible to say that you prefer play Elimination, and that will help you get it a little more, but in general, it seems to always put me into Skirmish, and then at the end of the game, every0one leaves, meaning the session is closed, and I get booted to the main menu. I get to play elimination once for every four times I play skirmish. It should definitly be possible to just choose which one you want to play

iNocturee
02-16-2017, 04:45 AM
All my missions are for Elimination (daily/rotation ones), but i only could do 1 Elimination game, even choosing Elimination as my preffered game mode.
When i finally could do one Elimination game, after all players choosen Ready again, our game just changed to Skirmish mode by it own, so we all ended leaving the game. We wanted to play Elimination, and not Skirmish...

SerArthur-Dayne
02-16-2017, 01:49 PM
I just want to play elimination on its own, without skirmish in the mix. Its my fave gamemode for the pure chaos and tense last man standing battles.

Kemorand
02-16-2017, 02:01 PM
Just remove Skirmish to prevent players splitting across too many modes. It has no reason to be anyway since people wanting longer point based games go Domination while people wanting group based fights go Elimination.

Lot of players /quit soon as they noticed the MM system put them on Skirmish to instantly re-queue for Elimination, which pretty much kills the game mode right then and there...

forrest0755
02-17-2017, 02:49 AM
Dont ned to kill Skirmish. Skirmish is fun. Just seperate them so people who want to play Skirmish can do so, and people who want to play Elimination can do so.

SerArthur-Dayne
02-17-2017, 03:41 AM
Just wanna bump this, because its important. Need my elimination fix!